• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Looking to start a journal here, need some tips

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by LielS, Jan 26, 2019.

1. LielS

LielS New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Hi guys. I want to start a journal here to track my progress business-wise, because I just read a 'notable' thread in here of that 19 year old who wasn't disciplined. Many of the forum contributors did their best to help him and gave him very useful tips and pointed him in the right direction, which is something I would be really glad to get.

Thing is, I want to do this journal right - to help me, help others by inspiring them and to help others help me (if that makes any sense?)

Therefore I'd love to get some advice on how exactly to manage my journal. I know I will have a hard time staying consistent with it (I want to journal every single day) so I need to find a way to get accountability that will push to me post every day.

Should I keep a pattern on every update, like write goals, how many hours I worked today, income etc?

Long story short, I just want to hear some general tips on how to journal effectively so it helps me and others. Excited to go on a new path.

Thanks!

2. Neng Her

Neng Her Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $0
    I think you are over thinking this. Here's what I do. Paper, pen, pencil write. Must be written. Typing is to EZ. Finally Execute.

3. LielS

LielS New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Yeah I'm already journaling on my notebook, but thought of having one in this forum

Neng Her likes this.
  4. TheLearner

TheLearner Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $128
    Just start posting updates, and change up the style of the posts if you don't like the reactions you are getting. I wouldn't make them too long to start with though.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.