GoodluckChuck
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
For me, my question is related to writing a book intended to be a guide for consumers. That is why I posted it where I did. The fact is, this question applies to everything that is sold to consumers, so it applies to just about everyone here.
What questions do you ask yourself to see through the eyes of the consumer?
What methods do you have of getting out of your own head and into the head of your intended audience?
I am struggling with this. I am writing about a topic I have been immersed in for you years, but my intended audience is clueless about the topic. I think I am heading in the right direction but I know I can do better.
So, what do you do to design your product around the needs of the consumer?
What questions do you ask yourself to see through the eyes of the consumer?
What methods do you have of getting out of your own head and into the head of your intended audience?
I am struggling with this. I am writing about a topic I have been immersed in for you years, but my intended audience is clueless about the topic. I think I am heading in the right direction but I know I can do better.
So, what do you do to design your product around the needs of the consumer?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
