The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward to this journey.. Anoosh from Northern California

Anoosh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Mar 23, 2017
Walnut Creek, ca
Hey there guys,

I got finished reading MJ's amazing book a couple weeks back and it has absolutely transformed my entire thought process for online business, and just "making money" in general.

I was so stuck in my "how can I make more money today" for the last 5 years but I never thought once about having an impact and becoming the producer rather than the consumer.

So, I've set out on a new journey of becoming a producer, and I'm using the software as my fastlane baby!

I'm talking to multiple developers that I found on Upwork.com, through my step father who works in a multi-million dollar SaaS based software company in Silicon Valley, and through an old connection as well.

I want to create a SaaS software the meets the commandment of need and I have just the one in mind. I'm not sure exactly how I'll build my list of subscribers but I don't care because I know that these people NEED what I'm going to create!

I'm taking action and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me. I assume there will be peaks and valleys and I'm looking forward to overcoming each and every one.

Thanks for the inspiration MJ, I already told you once but I'll say it again. Your book is a life-changer man. THANK YOU SO MUCH @MJ DeMarco!

I'll keep ya guys posted with my progress.

Talk soon,
Anoosh

PS - Any tips from you fastlaners would be awesome. I love knowledge, especially from those who are ahead of me in this game!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Anoosh and thank you for the intro! Glad you enjoyed TMF !

Anoosh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Mar 23, 2017
Walnut Creek, ca
Thanks at @MB2, I started reading that thread and it is gold. I had to learn the part on "focused" action the hard way and I'm happy I figured that out finally.

Ya man, awesome stuff MJ.. I'm going to read that sucker again in a couple weeks for sure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...