The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward to contribute and learn as much as I can

MarcoAguilar

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 24, 2022
Mexico
Hello everyone, hope you are having a nice day. My name is Marco and after lurking on the forum for almost a year I decided to actually contribute to the forum (took me long enough).

The first MJ book I read was Unscripted , which I found about because a self improvement YouTuber which I follow suggested it. The book really opened my mind about how people become rich and how I could do it. Here is a little about me: Im a 16yr old guy currently studying architecture at highscool (yeah, it works like that over here at Mexico). Creativity related fields have always fascinated me since childhood because of TV Shows and comics, and, because of that, I started drawing since I have memory. This is one of my motivations to achieve UNSCRIPTED life, being able to fund creative projects that I want to do without worrying about money.

Back to the present, I got into architecture and construction related fields and topics because of the same reasons as drawing and entertaiment, creativity (combined with functionality ofc). Im looking forward to enlisting in the US Marines (im a US Citizen) as soon as I finish highschool, mostly to get my college paid for and save a little money to start a buisness.

I think one reason to try and try after failure until making it to UNSCRIPTED life that many of us have is to provide our loved ones a good life, and thats one of my strongest reasons to never quit until achieving it, having my family not worry about money.

Well, I guess thats all I had to say. I wish all of you luck on your journey and hope you achieve your goals and wildest dreams.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Better late than never Marco :), thank you for sharing!

You can't connect the dots looking forward, only when you're looking backwards.
If you keep the right path you will succeed!
Best wishes to you.

MarcoAguilar

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 24, 2022
Mexico
Better late than never Marco :), thank you for sharing!

You can't connect the dots looking forward, only when you're looking backwards.
If you keep the right path you will succeed!
Best wishes to you.
Never looked at it that way. It actually makes a lot of sense. Thank you very much for the quote and your wishes

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...