The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for your input on my business idea-

Idea threads

BUFFALOBT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
May 11, 2013
I've always been interested in helping local business owners to get more customers- which of course is a huge ongoing need for most of them.

My idea is to build a monthly, recurring direct mail co-op postcard business...focusing at the beginning on a handful of areas nearby, then perhaps scaling up over time- once I have a process in place.

Does anyone have experience in this type of business that you can share?

Thanks in advance- I appreciate any input!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

royalflush

warp 9
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jun 20, 2014
That's a good idea.

Co-op is the big secret on how you can get hundreds and thousands of direct mails for free.

What you do is you approach local businesses who are already doing direct mail (check you mail box). Approach them and tell them that you can make their costs lower by doing a co-op.

Co-op with about 4 other companies (don't do too much). Then, you create your own mail piece (make sure that your direct mail piece is not generic). Make your mail piece stand out from the 4 companies in your co-op.

xavi22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jun 6, 2014
I've always been interested in helping local business owners to get more customers- which of course is a huge ongoing need for most of them.

My idea is to build a monthly, recurring direct mail co-op postcard business...focusing at the beginning on a handful of areas nearby, then perhaps scaling up over time- once I have a process in place.

Does anyone have experience in this type of business that you can share?

Thanks in advance- I appreciate any input!

If my memory serves me right, aren't you part of the bobross 9x12 forum? I've thought you've been doing this co-op and m2, m3 mailings already? Are you looking to scale this up to a fast lane status?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.