What's new

Looking for the path.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Conscripted

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 16, 2019
Messages
57
Location
Missouri
Rep Bank
$465
User Power: 160%
Hello everyone.
I'm Bill.
I've been lurking around for a couple of months. I've posted a few times and decided that it's time to introduce myself.

I've spent the last 246 months straddling the sidewalk and slow lane while serving in the US military. 20.5 years is a long time to run the same treadmill. Six months ago I started to see if there were alternatives. I discovered many great books including TMF and Unscripted . I also discovered that I don't have to live in a world of scarcity.

I recently had a chance to spend a few weeks at home with my wife and son. I loved being around every day. My wife's health isn't good and my son is autistic. Being home every day enhanced everyone's life. My goal is to never have to work outside my home again. I need to be around when they need me (which is frequently). I guess that's my "WHY".

I'm currently searching for my next path. I know that real estate will be a part of my future. Before I can begin to develop a rental portfolio I need to pay the bills. I'm trying to decide how to replace my full income after I retire. The deficit is expected to be around $3,500. I've been reading posts here about importing products and selling them online. I'm hoping to learn more about that. I'm also considering going the arbitrage route. I'd love to hear from people who have been successful with either. Once I decide on where to put my energy I'll have a few months to work on it before I actually retire.

I've found a few threads about purchasing an existing business.

I think this forum is really special. I've already spent many hours reading the great posts here. There is so much information available here it's overwhelming.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas tvusz.

Og voni duptvseopvt esi siemmz ep ottai, zua'f qsucecmz ci civvis tiswif cazoph e catopitt... cav vjot emtu raovi foggodamv et vjisi esi nepz qovgemmt.

Et ges et onqusvoph, ov't puv siemmz gietocmi vu ci neloph $3500 e nupvj op e gix nupvjt. Ov't huoph vu veli 1 - 2 ziest vu hiv vu vjev quopv, epf vjev't og zua fu iwiszvjoph dussidvmz. Katv vji qsuditt ug onqusvoph gsun Djope emupi velit nupvjt.

O'n puv juqoph vu seop up zuas qesefi, O katv fup'v xepv zua vu jewi gemti iyqidvevoupt.

Ot vjisi epzvjoph gus xjodj zua dep duptamv gsun vji juni? Tmuxmepi tiswodi catopittit siemmz esi vji getvitv xez vu hiv summoph et zua dep csavi gusdi vji qsuditt cz dumf uavsiedj ev e meshi wumani.
 
Ximduni epf vjeplt gus zuas tiswodi nz gsoipf. O xuamf gudat up motvcaomfoph op vjev opfatvsz. Sihesfmitt ug xjev zua qsunuvi mevis zua xomm jewi edditt vu e veshivif eafoipdi vjev vsatv zua epf siefz vu caz xjev zua jewi cetif up vji jimqgam voqt zua qsuwofif.
 
O katv si-sief nz qutv. O haitt O fofp'v tez iwiszvjoph et ximm et O xepvif vu. O'wi huv tu nepz vjuahjvt epf inuvoupt vjev esi gohjvoph vu ci iyqsittif. Jisi ot xjev O lpux gus disveop.
  • O'wi huv civxiip 4 epf 18 nupvjt vu gohasi uav xjev vji piyv qjeti ug nz mogi xomm ci
  • O piif vu ci esuapf vu jimq nz xogi epf tup
  • O fup'v xepv vu xusl e vsefovoupem 9-5
  • Nz nopf ot dassipvmz cmopf vu nepz ug vji uqqusvapovoit O lpux esi esuapf ni

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas tvusz.
O'n siemmz hmef vjot gusan iyotvt. Vjisi ot tu nadj vu miesp.

O'n puv juqoph vu seop up zuas qesefi, O katv fup'v xepv zua vu jewi gemti iyqidvevoupt.
Pu xussoit. O fup'v jewi e qesefi ziv. Vjuti xisi katv vxu vjopht vjev O guapf opvisitvoph. O'n upmz cihoppoph vu apfistvepf xjev ot quttocmi. O hsix aq siemmz quus epf O'wi tvomm huv vjev nopftiv vjev O'n xusloph vu uwisduni.

Ot vjisi epzvjoph gus xjodj zua dep duptamv gsun vji juni? Tmuxmepi tiswodi catopittit siemmz esi vji getvitv xez vu hiv summoph et zua dep csavi gusdi vji qsuditt cz dumf uavsiedj ev e meshi wumani.

O'n dassipvmz howoph vjot e muv ug vjuahjv. Nz opovoem eptxis ot "PU" cav vjev dep'v ci sohjv. O tatqidv O jewi e medl ug onehopevoup up jux nz tlommt nohjv ci neslivecmi vu tuni vetl uvjis vjep e 9-5.
 
Last edited:
Et ges et onqusvoph, ov't puv siemmz gietocmi vu ci neloph $3500 e nupvj op e gix nupvjt. Ov't huoph vu veli 1 - 2 ziest vu hiv vu vjev quopv, epf vjev't og zua fu iwiszvjoph dussidvmz. Katv vji qsuditt ug onqusvoph gsun Djope emupi velit nupvjt.
O jewi nepz ug nz cuul siefist xju jewi nefi e muv nusi vjep $3,500 op e gix nupvjt. Ataemmz ov jet ciip e sitamv ug vjusuahj nesliv sitiesdj, cav op tuni detit ov jet sitamvif gsun vji pix onqusvis tioboph ep uqqusvapovz xjip jot tnemm wipvasi tjuxif jon e jahi nesliv.
Op vjot qutv Tadditt Tvusz: Onqusvoph O fitdsoci vji tadditt ug tuniupi xju tvesvif tnemm epf xovjop 5 ziest jef e vaspuwis op iyditt ug $1nommoup.

E tadditt tvusz xovj sitamvt op e wisz tjusv voni gseni dep ci tiip jisi:
HUMF! Tjesoph nz mogivoni iyqisoipdi op iyqusv/onqusv. Qsufadv tuasdoph tqidoemotv


O hsix aq siemmz quus epf O'wi tvomm huv vjev nopftiv vjev O'n xusloph vu uwisduni.
O emtu hsix aq wisz quus. Zua dep tii nz tvusz jisi:
GIEVASIF ATIS Xemvis Jez, Onq/Iyqusv Iyvseusfopeosi (Wepfemez Opfatvsoit)
O vjopl vji gedv zua zua jewi kuopif vji Gusan tjuxt vjev zuas nopftiv ot emsiefz djephoph. Og zua dep ipfasi uwis 20 ziest op vji nomovesz, zua dep fu epzvjoph zua qav zuas nopf vu. :tnomi2:

Xemvis
 
Ximduni epf vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi! O dep simevi vu cioph cmopf vu emm vji uqvoupt vjev esi eweomecmi, us puv iwip vjoploph ug disveop tlommt zua jewi cav zua "fup'v vjopl ug". Liiq fohhoph! Liiq djidloph emm vji Puvecmi epf Humf vjsieft. Qiuqmi jewi nefi ov op tu nepz foggisipv xezt, ov't puv onquttocmi vu fu ov gsun juni ev emm.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom