The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for ideas: successful websites in the US

Idea threads

flamboyant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Nov 15, 2011
Zurich, Switzerland
Hello,

I'm looking for a few ideas to create a clone of in smaller countries in Europe. Basically it's like this that many successful websites in the US get clones in smaller countries (like Switzerland, Italy, Austria) after a few years. A good example is eat.ch, which is an online food ordering platform and it was launched just about one year ago. I assume this concept exists in the US since many years :)

I've been doing some research via Google and but didn't find much useful info. That's why I'm turning here to ask you for links to successful websites, which you know have made some good money ($2M+) with their ideas.

If you're busy, a link is enough and I'll check it out.

I'd be also happy if you're just sharing with me some trends (e.g. i've read that car sharing is getting popular and could be a trend)..

PS: I'm not talking about big sites like Facebook, Twitter or Groupon.. they are omnipresent - even here :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.