The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for guidance

oskarilmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 9, 2022
Hi there,
My name is Oskar. As you can see in my previous post I'm starting a new business by coming up with a new product in the pet genre, that I will bring out at the end of this year.
The logo is done. The website is being built and so is the product development.
Currently a bit stuck as I'm waiting for product development to be finished before going to the marketing part.
I have seen in a couple of posts that getting a mentor is a must. I really could use guidance but I assume most people here come from America. Sadly i come from Belgium and i guess the entrepeneur/mentoring network isn't as big.
So i got a couple of questions:
* Does someone know any good mentor based in Belgium/ The Netherlands?
* If not, do you know any mentor who you could recommend (even if he lives far away)?
* Is online mentoring efficient?

If you have a mentor you can't put here or have any questions apart from this you can always send me a private message. Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Getting a mentor is not a must. You can learn from anyone, but you must be able to discern what is useful information and what is not. To develop this critical thinking, it is good to listen to different people, test their ideas against each other, and come to your own conclusions. If you still want a specific mentor, I recommend one with many failures in their life, so you can learn what mistakes to avoid. There are many ways to succeed but only a few ways to fail. If the mentor appears lucky or perfect in some way, what can they teach you?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.