The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for Guidance

Macgregor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 1, 2023
Hi Everyone!

My name is Macgregor, and I am a second-year business student at a university in Canada. I come from a family of entrepreneurs and have always wanted to start my own business. I recently finished reading "Millionaire Fastlane ," which solidified my decision to pursue entrepreneurship.

Growing up, I was always creative and had side hustles. I was also an athlete and played hockey, but I decided to start my career after being drafted into the OHL. Last summer, I worked at a big Canadian bank and was considering a career in investment banking, but after much reflection, I realized that I want to get out of the rat race and make the most of my one life.

I feel like I have a good foundation for entrepreneurship, but I'm looking for any advice or guidance that could help me on this journey. I'm excited to be part of this forum and learn from the experiences of others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
You've got family members with businesses. Could they be your first customers? Why not ask them what they need or what problems they face in their businesses? They may give you a business idea straight away. Eg. They might say that they want to improve their marketing on social media so you could offer to study how to do that and then supply a service to them.

17thgreem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Oct 3, 2021
Hi Everyone!

My name is Macgregor, and I am a second-year business student at a university in Canada. I come from a family of entrepreneurs and have always wanted to start my own business. I recently finished reading "Millionaire Fastlane ," which solidified my decision to pursue entrepreneurship.

Growing up, I was always creative and had side hustles. I was also an athlete and played hockey, but I decided to start my career after being drafted into the OHL. Last summer, I worked at a big Canadian bank and was considering a career in investment banking, but after much reflection, I realized that I want to get out of the rat race and make the most of my one life.

I feel like I have a good foundation for entrepreneurship, but I'm looking for any advice or guidance that could help me on this journey. I'm excited to be part of this forum and learn from the experiences of others.
Learning how to sell the right way, was the single biggest return on investment as far as skills that I’ve learned/honed. I started at Merrill Lynch with what I’m guessing is a similar mental framework you had at the time. Commercial real estate brokerage is where my gut and heart led me, which I am truly blessed to love. The exposure, mentors, B2B experience, and skill sets I picked up in my first few years are still the backbone of my everyday

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...