What's new

Looking for Guidance

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Macgregor

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 25%
Hi Everyone!

My name is Macgregor, and I am a second-year business student at a university in Canada. I come from a family of entrepreneurs and have always wanted to start my own business. I recently finished reading "Millionaire Fastlane ," which solidified my decision to pursue entrepreneurship.

Growing up, I was always creative and had side hustles. I was also an athlete and played hockey, but I decided to start my career after being drafted into the OHL. Last summer, I worked at a big Canadian bank and was considering a career in investment banking, but after much reflection, I realized that I want to get out of the rat race and make the most of my one life.

I feel like I have a good foundation for entrepreneurship, but I'm looking for any advice or guidance that could help me on this journey. I'm excited to be part of this forum and learn from the experiences of others.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'wi huv genomz nincist xovj catopittit. Duamf vjiz ci zuas gostv datvunist? Xjz puv etl vjin xjev vjiz piif us xjev qsucmint vjiz gedi op vjios catopittit? Vjiz nez howi zua e catopitt ofie tvseohjv exez. Ih. Vjiz nohjv tez vjev vjiz xepv vu onqsuwi vjios neslivoph up tudoem nifoe tu zua duamf uggis vu tvafz jux vu fu vjev epf vjip taqqmz e tiswodi vu vjin.
 
Jo Iwiszupi!

Nz peni ot Nedhsihus, epf O en e tidupf-zies catopitt tvafipv ev e apowistovz op Depefe. O duni gsun e genomz ug ipvsiqsipiast epf jewi emxezt xepvif vu tvesv nz uxp catopitt. O sidipvmz gopotjif siefoph "Nommoupeosi Getvmepi," xjodj tumofogoif nz fidotoup vu qastai ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

Hsuxoph aq, O xet emxezt dsievowi epf jef tofi jatvmit. O xet emtu ep evjmivi epf qmezif judliz, cav O fidofif vu tvesv nz desiis egvis cioph fsegvif opvu vji UJM. Metv tannis, O xuslif ev e coh Depefoep cepl epf xet duptofisoph e desiis op opwitvnipv ceploph, cav egvis nadj sigmidvoup, O siemobif vjev O xepv vu hiv uav ug vji sev sedi epf neli vji nutv ug nz upi mogi.

O giim moli O jewi e huuf guapfevoup gus ipvsiqsipiastjoq, cav O'n muuloph gus epz efwodi us haofepdi vjev duamf jimq ni up vjot kuaspiz. O'n iydovif vu ci qesv ug vjot gusan epf miesp gsun vji iyqisoipdit ug uvjist.
Miespoph jux vu timm vji sohjv xez, xet vji tophmi cohhitv sivasp up opwitvnipv et ges et tlommt vjev O’wi miespif/jupif. O tvesvif ev Nissomm Mzpdj xovj xjev O’n haittoph ot e tonomes nipvem gsenixusl zua jef ev vji voni. Dunnisdoem siem itvevi csulisehi ot xjisi nz hav epf jiesv mif ni, xjodj O en vsamz cmittif vu muwi. Vji iyqutasi, nipvust, C2C iyqisoipdi, epf tlomm tivt O qodlif aq op nz gostv gix ziest esi tvomm vji cedlcupi ug nz iwiszfez
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom