The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for advice/partner for idea with potential.

Idea threads

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
Okay so I have been researching my a$$ off the last few months and I have gone through and came up with more ideas than I care to admit and I believe I have finally stumbled across something with real potential. It has limited competition in the particular niche I am looking at and its web/product based. The catch is, the system can be duplicated once people see how I market/brand it. It cannot be trademarked and or copyrighted, however the customer potential reaches far into the millions and the key will be controlling the market fast and being able to offer more than emerging competitors. My dilemma lies within the idea of a strategic marketing campaign/fast launch and having the product/products ready to ship. I know it will start small but it could and honestly should explode with minimal traffic as much of the traffic will result in sales. I have no capital for that kind of growth and no knowledge of where to source and how to maintain stock of necessary products. I would love to hear from or team up with a person or persons who have successfully launched an e-commerce site that handles large volume and that has experience with product procurement and or manufacture. Hopefully what I am asking comes through clear and I know its sort of vague but I believe I was able to convey my concerns. Thanks in advance guys/and gals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

felicity

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2012
I am purely inferring from what you are suggesting in your post, but I would strongly suggest you read the 4 hour work week by Timothy Ferriss. It may help you a great deal with some of the things you say are blocking you.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
If you are serious.. PM me what you are thinking about doing.

I will look over it and see if it would be something I would be interested in.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
PM me with details and I'll see what I can do. From the description it sounds like you'd be a distributor and also sell directly on the website. But then you mention manufacturing. Is it your own product or someone else's?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

domainflipguy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2012
Louisville, ky
I've started several web-based commerce initiatives and would be happy to provide some free advice and outlook along with the others that have posted here.

502-876-7625 I'm around all week and right now. - Rob

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.