The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Look for an internship in FR Please !!

Pvris_93

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 24, 2021
Hello everyone

I am 20 years old and I live in France, I have a great desire to become an entrepreneur later I have reading many books about this and also about personal development.

I've been in my business school for 3 years now In a way to have a diploma on sport profesions. We study about communication, marketing, sport history, digital...
Like you can expect I am passionate for sport and I practice football since 10 years now, I do sport everyday It's my way to stay in a good mental and physical health.

As part of my studies I have to do an internship in the field of sports in 2022. It will be the opportunity to show my differents skills and also to learn with professionnals.
Please, If you have any opportunities or contacts, I'm interested. Thanks for your interest.

THANK YOU very much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hello everyone

I am 20 years old and I live in France, I have a great desire to become an entrepreneur later but for the moment I want to developped my knowledge.

I've been in my business school for 3 years now and it asks us to do an internship in sports for 6 months in 2022. I don't really want to execute this but I have to in a way to validate my degree.
If you have any opportunities or contacts, I'm interested.

THANK YOU very much

Welcome to the forum.

If you want people to take you seriously, then you should spend time interacting with us. Introduce yourself (in a serious way). Tell us who you are. What you've done. What your goals are.

Part of networking is establishing mutually beneficial relationships.

I'm not referring someone to my network as an intern when I don't know anything about that person, and when that person doesn't even want to do the thing they need an internship for.

Who are you? Why should we care? How will having you as an intern benefit the people I know? How will it benefit me?

Pvris_93

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 24, 2021
Welcome to the forum.

If you want people to take you seriously, then you should spend time interacting with us. Introduce yourself (in a serious way). Tell us who you are. What you've done. What your goals are.

Part of networking is establishing mutually beneficial relationships.

I'm not referring someone to my network as an intern when I don't know anything about that person, and when that person doesn't even want to do the thing they need an internship for.

Who are you? Why should we care? How will having you as an intern benefit the people I know? How will it benefit me?
Do you think it's better now ? Thanks for your help

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.