Leland Goldston
New Contributor
I am a 59 year old database administrator for a large mutual fund company. I am currently reading "Millionare Fastlane" and just about finished. I am on chapter 30 and already seen aspects/concepts that I knew about but never was able to "put my finger on it". Now, things are much clearer.
I have been attempting to get into the "Fastlane" most of my life - from opening restaurants, bars and real estate brokerage. All but the latter have failed. But, I keep pushing for the "Fastlane".
Since the real estate brokerage appears to be working and I have invested in residential real estate but see economies of scale with commercial real estate, I am building a website to help educate people from the "mom and pop" real estate investor to the more sophisticated investors about commercial real estate investing. The website will guide people through the basics to the more intricate details of commercial real estate investing.
More to come as I progress with the website and have it up and operational.
I have been attempting to get into the "Fastlane" most of my life - from opening restaurants, bars and real estate brokerage. All but the latter have failed. But, I keep pushing for the "Fastlane".
Since the real estate brokerage appears to be working and I have invested in residential real estate but see economies of scale with commercial real estate, I am building a website to help educate people from the "mom and pop" real estate investor to the more sophisticated investors about commercial real estate investing. The website will guide people through the basics to the more intricate details of commercial real estate investing.
More to come as I progress with the website and have it up and operational.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
