The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Longtime "Slowlaner" moving into the "Fastlane"

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Leland Goldston

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 6, 2017
Dunedin
I am a 59 year old database administrator for a large mutual fund company. I am currently reading "Millionare Fastlane" and just about finished. I am on chapter 30 and already seen aspects/concepts that I knew about but never was able to "put my finger on it". Now, things are much clearer.

I have been attempting to get into the "Fastlane" most of my life - from opening restaurants, bars and real estate brokerage. All but the latter have failed. But, I keep pushing for the "Fastlane".

Since the real estate brokerage appears to be working and I have invested in residential real estate but see economies of scale with commercial real estate, I am building a website to help educate people from the "mom and pop" real estate investor to the more sophisticated investors about commercial real estate investing. The website will guide people through the basics to the more intricate details of commercial real estate investing.

More to come as I progress with the website and have it up and operational.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
I am a 59 year old database administrator for a large mutual fund company. I am currently reading "Millionare Fastlane" and just about finished. I am on chapter 30 and already seen aspects/concepts that I knew about but never was able to "put my finger on it". Now, things are much clearer.

I have been attempting to get into the "Fastlane" most of my life - from opening restaurants, bars and real estate brokerage. All but the latter have failed. But, I keep pushing for the "Fastlane".

Since the real estate brokerage appears to be working and I have invested in residential real estate but see economies of scale with commercial real estate, I am building a website to help educate people from the "mom and pop" real estate investor to the more sophisticated investors about commercial real estate investing. The website will guide people through the basics to the more intricate details of commercial real estate investing.

More to come as I progress with the website and have it up and operational.

Welcome, Leland!

Are you currently doing the real estate brokerage or only the website apart from you day job?

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
Actually, doing all. But, JOB takes most of the time.

Got it.

About your website...

Do you see it as a business?

I'm asking because I spent many many hours writing a residential site. The thing is a clear monetization plan if it's to be a viable business.

Something to consider.

Caveat: I'm not a guru and you may have thought through these things but with this I speak from experience and if it can help you save time to the fastlane, then that's my hope.

David

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leland Goldston

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 6, 2017
Dunedin
Got it.

About your website...

Do you see it as a business?

I'm asking because I spent many many hours writing a residential site. The thing is a clear monetization plan if it's to be a viable business.

Something to consider.

Caveat: I'm not a guru and you may have thought through these things but with this I speak from experience and if it can help you save time to the fastlane, then that's my hope.

David
Yes, the plan is to monetize for a subscription, monthly at first then restrict to once per year entry at yearly pricing. The current plan is to "open" with approximately 18 videos of content that includes audio and PDF versions. The "free" level only gets the monthly newsletter and short videos (1-2 minutes versus client at 10-15 minutes).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...