- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
$2,355
User Power: 171%
Just F*cking with you.
I am a guy, mid twenties, writer (but who gives a..) and I started biz about 2 and a half years ago.
Found the forum in a lazy drunken rage, mashing the keyboard, and the letters tmf took me here (random I know *a lie too*).
I had a friend contact me with "this is probably nothing new to you but check out this guy for me and tell me what you think". I was like "aight I'll do a quick scanneroo" (originally australian). I checked out this super shadey MJ guy, like an ex husband watches his wife after pilates class talking to Jimbo at the gym (no homo).
Surprisingly, MJ has rare character and reminds me of some guys I know, so I read a lil more about him and such figuring he'd have some gold to share.
I'm not gonna lie, initially I thought this forum was frustrating because of the "discipleship". If you knew anything about me you would know that
a) I don't give a shit who you are
b) Disciples give me the irrits and are generally a huge red flag
Having said that, I'm still here cuz AmyQ seemed nice, and a couple other posters seemed to be nice too. And I guess, nice is more valuable to me than some egotistical jerkoff, and if they like talking biz, then hey, its music to my ears to hear them speak.
So I'm here. And I'm sure someone will want to adopt me as their pet Mogwai.
I'm known to purr on occassion (no homo).
Anyways, hello
Try not to out cool me :coolgleamA: I have a fragile ego to protect
I am a guy, mid twenties, writer (but who gives a..) and I started biz about 2 and a half years ago.
Found the forum in a lazy drunken rage, mashing the keyboard, and the letters tmf took me here (random I know *a lie too*).
I had a friend contact me with "this is probably nothing new to you but check out this guy for me and tell me what you think". I was like "aight I'll do a quick scanneroo" (originally australian). I checked out this super shadey MJ guy, like an ex husband watches his wife after pilates class talking to Jimbo at the gym (no homo).
Surprisingly, MJ has rare character and reminds me of some guys I know, so I read a lil more about him and such figuring he'd have some gold to share.
I'm not gonna lie, initially I thought this forum was frustrating because of the "discipleship". If you knew anything about me you would know that
a) I don't give a shit who you are
b) Disciples give me the irrits and are generally a huge red flag
Having said that, I'm still here cuz AmyQ seemed nice, and a couple other posters seemed to be nice too. And I guess, nice is more valuable to me than some egotistical jerkoff, and if they like talking biz, then hey, its music to my ears to hear them speak.
So I'm here. And I'm sure someone will want to adopt me as their pet Mogwai.
I'm known to purr on occassion (no homo).
Anyways, hello

Try not to out cool me :coolgleamA: I have a fragile ego to protect
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
