- Joined
- May 19, 2015
- Messages
- 366
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 86%
I am currently in development of my own brand.
1) Get Samples
2) Use Samples for profesional photos
3) Use photos to build website.
4) Set website to "Pre-Order"
Ok after doing research, it seems that you can only charge someone's credit card for preorders once the item is ready to ship. But I believe that once my product goes into full production, its going to be months (don't actually know yet), for it get to my customers. I was planning on using my customer's cash to pay for the for inventory first-hand so I won't be using my own money. This isn't going to work if I can't charge them till shipping. The price per piece is expensive! At max it might turn out to be $70 per unit.
Anyone got a logical solution to this besides taking out a loan?
So far only got 1300 instagram followers on a niche account started a month ago.
1) Get Samples
2) Use Samples for profesional photos
3) Use photos to build website.
4) Set website to "Pre-Order"
Ok after doing research, it seems that you can only charge someone's credit card for preorders once the item is ready to ship. But I believe that once my product goes into full production, its going to be months (don't actually know yet), for it get to my customers. I was planning on using my customer's cash to pay for the for inventory first-hand so I won't be using my own money. This isn't going to work if I can't charge them till shipping. The price per piece is expensive! At max it might turn out to be $70 per unit.
Anyone got a logical solution to this besides taking out a loan?
So far only got 1300 instagram followers on a niche account started a month ago.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
