Hey Fastlaners,
Okey. So straight to the point what this is all about.
This is my personal accountability thread.
I always have some crazy business ideas (for some reason most of them turn out to be illegal) but more often then not I don't have the funds ( at least that's what I keep telling my self ) and skip on them just to get lost in the flow of passing time.
A week ago I decided to remove this excuse to incantation by earning the capital over time without trying to win the jackpot.
I decided to treat it the same way I treat my work- systemically.
If anyone is wondering I skip all ideas that turn out to be illegal
Current situation:
For time being this thread will exist mostly as my local item flipping log. Might add other information if I see it as relevant.
Item of choice for time being- Monitors
Reasoning:
That's about it
Okey. So straight to the point what this is all about.
This is my personal accountability thread.
I always have some crazy business ideas (for some reason most of them turn out to be illegal) but more often then not I don't have the funds ( at least that's what I keep telling my self ) and skip on them just to get lost in the flow of passing time.
A week ago I decided to remove this excuse to incantation by earning the capital over time without trying to win the jackpot.
I decided to treat it the same way I treat my work- systemically.
If anyone is wondering I skip all ideas that turn out to be illegal
Current situation:
- Working 9 to 6 (software developer)
- Age 23
- Living in France (don't speak french)
- Possibility convicted criminal (naivety of believing court system and using public attorney)
- Current savings 400 euros
- Starting capital 400 euros
- No notable liquid assets
For time being this thread will exist mostly as my local item flipping log. Might add other information if I see it as relevant.
Item of choice for time being- Monitors
Reasoning:
- Commonly used (gets updated by gamers every year or so)
- Rare to be damaged because normally very stationary
- Don't require in depth knowledge unlike photography or custom computers
- Not mainstream so little to none competition
That's about it
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
