and anyone else I might have forgotten that has experience with website building, I need your help. I've been trying my hardest to just dive right in and not ask the forum for help until I've hit a wall like Lighthouse instructed me to do...but I've finally hit a wall. I have a pretty simple business idea for a website that offers a service if members sign up and pay a fee (sorry the actual idea is still under wraps). My problem is, I've used 1and1's website builder to construct a half decent looking site. Now, I've looked long and hard through the Admin Control Panel but I can't figure out how to do a few things. 1) How do I create a Log-In/Password box thing? 2) Do I apply their "1&1 EZ Cart" when I want ppl to just pay to sign up at the site? That doesn't seem right to me since they aren't really buying anything ya know? So I'm still learning and trying my best to teach myself and learn as I go. Right now I'm trying to provide a place for users to REGISTER, PAY, AND LOG-IN. Ultimately, when a user registers I want them to be provided with a "membership code" that will be visible for them in "My Account" and when new users sign up for the site using their code they will receive a portion of the money. I know that's a lot of stuff to type but it've 5:51 AM and I've been up all night working hard on this. I'm proud so far but these few things I'm missing are without a doubt the most important components of the site!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
