The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bhavneesh

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys i am from india and currently pursuing engineering
I had two choices while joing the college
1) a college with good entrepreneurship environment with civil major(low job opportunities).
2) a college with not so good entrepreneurship environment but with good major
I choose option 1. I am a pro fastlaner but i still want how other people think about my choice did i made a right choice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you mean you can start a business at college?

Or the entrepreneurial program at college?

Hard to say if you made the right decision when people aren't familiar with your school, you, and your culture. Only you need to be happy with your decision.

Welcome to the forum.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Do you mean you can start a business at college?

Or the entrepreneurial program at college?

Hard to say if you made the right decision when people aren't familiar with your school, you, and your culture. Only you need to be happy with your decision.

Welcome to the forum.

I am not at a level where I can say “ it was worth it.”

I sacrificed high school and college for the same purpose - building something for myself, providing value and making money in the process.

Having no diploma gives me no choice but to continue on this path.

My girlfriend studies law and while corporate behaviour sh*t is annoying me, I like the subject of law. I find everything she is learning about highly captivating.

Does this sound like regret? It might do.

But it’s coming from a place that is against what the books and MJ explains and that is - running after money.

One could argue I could go back to school etc. I haven’t so far and I don’t plan on doing that because I want to pursue my path.

These thoughts only come at doubtful times, but them existing proves there’s still a lot of mental work to do.

My point is :

Not all people are born entrepreneurs and it isn’t for everybody.

There’s nothing wrong with having a degree, especially one that pays relatively well compared to “entrepreneurial dropshipping stores”.

You can do that, save money and be in a better position financially to start a business.

Although flawed, it’s just my opinion.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...