The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

level 100 warrior coming through ;)

Mich4el

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jun 14, 2018
Level 100 Warrior in World of Warcraft , 25 years old useless in the real world
A little about me. I probably have tiny bit of autism & I was depressed since my early teens and used World of Warcraft for escapism. I have worked in few dead end jobs. The last one a gloomy warehouse job where I got even more depressed seeing all the miserable 35 years old who worked there since their 20s. they were literally book description of slaves.
They work 10-12 hours a day for shit money, no family and they're most likely virgins with 0 possession even their house is rented they own nothing and their only existence is to work for someone else and make him rich. All their money is used to keep themselves alive and pay rent so they can keep working. Knowing I was heading in the same direction I said F*ck it and just fired myself the same week thinking Id rather die then end up like them. For the next 1 year I went back into my addiction until few weeks ago I had enough and threw my playstation off the 5th floor.
Last day I have discovered the The millionaire Fastlane & bought it on audible, listened to it in one sitting it felt like a punch to the face and I am thankful for it.
I am now going to commit myself I have nothing to lose and much to gain :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yoann

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 12, 2018
Saint Cloud
Hi Mich4el, welcome !
That's funny, I used to be a level 100 warrior in WoW too... and well, I'm a bit ashamed to admit it but, I had 12 level 100, every class maxxed up, I spent litteraly years in this game, but now I'm done. I understood I lost precious time playing this (amazing) game and I swore never to play it again.

Concerning austism, it's a subject I also know well, as my 5 years old son has Asperger Syndrome. So, I'd be happy to chat with you on these subjects if you need / want !

For now, welcome to the path to the fastlane, and enjoy your trip !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...