The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's try this.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
I've debated posting the details on here because I don't want to fall into the trap of emotional masturbation, however this may be my magnum opus. Basically I have identified a service that would be both extremely lucrative and serve a wide audience. this product/service would either shoot to the stratosphere or crash into ashes there is no in-between.

It also currently has almost no competition. At this time I've been testing a very rough version and I'm already receiving calls, that I have to currently decline because I don't physically have what the would be customers want. I've been keeping a list and I've turned down over $4000 worth of work.

I need inventory, and probably some people to assist with labor.
I'm considering going to a bank and starting a loan, and brainstorming some ideas.
It's going to be a interesting few weeks.

I'll update when there's a update worth posting worthy of the fastlane forums.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
Not quite ready to give full details. but I'll give a blurp later.
I've started buying cheap Kindle Fire tablets from eBay. these things are sold for almost nothing because they don't have a play store; but it's actually very easy to add .APK files (Android's app package system)
Also they use USBC for charging!

I intend to use them as kiosks for people working with the site. Basically just set a homepage to a hidden URL that lets people log details.

As for talent acquisition: I'm ordering food. Every Doordash driver that rolls up gets asked if they want to work with me. |
I'm paying double what they are making driving for Doordash or at least that's the plan.
Currently that past few people I've been in contact smoke a lot- so I'm still looking for a perfect driver.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.