Mr Hunter worth
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2021
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hi,
My name is Daniel and I from Nigeria, basically I am writing this on my phone and you might find some errors, so bear with me ♥️
Have you ever had that feeling you are doing something right and this will work no matter how, but it turns out it didn't.
A feels like anything you tried won't just work out. That how my story started at the age of 13.
I was drawn in the world of internet at the Early age of 4, but I never thought people really earn from the world wide web( by the way I was still a kid.)
Writing have been my hobby at the Early age of 8, something always draw me to books and mostly movies as I want to learn almost everything I could but never had that chance
Let fast forward to when I was 13, I released a terrible novel full with grammatical error on Amazon and guess what I made zero sale, except a woman who called out my grammar is very bad, but that didn't set me back.
Prepare for all this because it going to be a hell of a rollercoaster
I setup a website and started offering my stories for free only trying to earn from AdSense, I used this to improve my grammar. But after spending $8 on Facebook ad and to earn $0.48 from AdSense, I gave up. Call it stupid business idea and yes it was, but my younger self didn't see it all crazy and believe this Facebook traffic will be returning to my website to cover up the cost.
Next I did some trading and lost $20 and then it was print on demand (what was I thinking) besides it was a collaboration with my sister and yes we lost $40. Is it huge, obviously no but it means a lot coming from a place where $100 is considered a monthly salary.(minimum wage)
Now depression set in.
It has been three years and I am 16, my dad began reminding me of my failure.
I felt this was over there is no way I could be successful as an entrepreneur or be successful as a human being. As a kid who grade is all A and rarely fails this is something that gave me anxiety.
I decided to take my life (literally) I couldn't it anymore, I lost interest in writing and loose alot in my life I no choice but to end it and meet God for some questions.
But before I did that I had to clear something first, and yes what some porn and masturbate. (I can't believe I wrote that)
I clearly don't remember why I did it, but my addiction kinda save me. I felt weak to take my life but instead I started to scroll YouTube.
Then I came across a video, and that video was from a content creator named James jani. I was intrigued and came to the conclusion I have been lied about money from the beginning.
From that day on I was able to make $160 .
I read MJ DeMarco works and it really touched major part as an entrepreneur. Which it would have taken many years to get that amount of knowledge.
So you might be asking what next. I have had some failures but that didn't stop me from trying. ( Because knowing what in the book is just a change of belief but it is up to you to stick to the process.)
I have some thread I will post concerning why I am not working as a freelancer to earn money (this is very specific and unique turn on this topic)
And also I am creating an execution thread of Me starting a YouTube channel. ( There is a unsatisfied market and it all over my Facebook )
This YouTube thread would be different from James jani focusing on some solid aspect in what it takes to make a content.
So this is the end and back to work for me.
(I will be scanning for grammatical errors in this thread, so don't mind if you see it edited)
My name is Daniel and I from Nigeria, basically I am writing this on my phone and you might find some errors, so bear with me ♥️
Have you ever had that feeling you are doing something right and this will work no matter how, but it turns out it didn't.
A feels like anything you tried won't just work out. That how my story started at the age of 13.
I was drawn in the world of internet at the Early age of 4, but I never thought people really earn from the world wide web( by the way I was still a kid.)
Writing have been my hobby at the Early age of 8, something always draw me to books and mostly movies as I want to learn almost everything I could but never had that chance
Let fast forward to when I was 13, I released a terrible novel full with grammatical error on Amazon and guess what I made zero sale, except a woman who called out my grammar is very bad, but that didn't set me back.
Prepare for all this because it going to be a hell of a rollercoaster
I setup a website and started offering my stories for free only trying to earn from AdSense, I used this to improve my grammar. But after spending $8 on Facebook ad and to earn $0.48 from AdSense, I gave up. Call it stupid business idea and yes it was, but my younger self didn't see it all crazy and believe this Facebook traffic will be returning to my website to cover up the cost.
Next I did some trading and lost $20 and then it was print on demand (what was I thinking) besides it was a collaboration with my sister and yes we lost $40. Is it huge, obviously no but it means a lot coming from a place where $100 is considered a monthly salary.(minimum wage)
Now depression set in.
It has been three years and I am 16, my dad began reminding me of my failure.
I felt this was over there is no way I could be successful as an entrepreneur or be successful as a human being. As a kid who grade is all A and rarely fails this is something that gave me anxiety.
I decided to take my life (literally) I couldn't it anymore, I lost interest in writing and loose alot in my life I no choice but to end it and meet God for some questions.
But before I did that I had to clear something first, and yes what some porn and masturbate. (I can't believe I wrote that)
I clearly don't remember why I did it, but my addiction kinda save me. I felt weak to take my life but instead I started to scroll YouTube.
Then I came across a video, and that video was from a content creator named James jani. I was intrigued and came to the conclusion I have been lied about money from the beginning.
From that day on I was able to make $160 .
I read MJ DeMarco works and it really touched major part as an entrepreneur. Which it would have taken many years to get that amount of knowledge.
So you might be asking what next. I have had some failures but that didn't stop me from trying. ( Because knowing what in the book is just a change of belief but it is up to you to stick to the process.)
I have some thread I will post concerning why I am not working as a freelancer to earn money (this is very specific and unique turn on this topic)
And also I am creating an execution thread of Me starting a YouTube channel. ( There is a unsatisfied market and it all over my Facebook )
This YouTube thread would be different from James jani focusing on some solid aspect in what it takes to make a content.
So this is the end and back to work for me.
(I will be scanning for grammatical errors in this thread, so don't mind if you see it edited)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
