Hello everyone
This is just a general thoughts drop, it's that I feel sad and I hope someone here has been through this before, even though I think most of you haven't.
I do hate my job, I hated it for the past 3 years, which led me to TMF and other books where I were searching for a way out of this 'meaninglessness', ever since I have started saving and trying multiple ventures, most failed and some had very very little success, to be honest I haven't been committed 100% , been "too comfortable" to take anything seriously.
I know I wont succeed in this unless I have no other option and obligated to walk this only path, this in between situation is killing me.
So anyway this is my contract renewal month at this job, and will be my last notice month but strangely I feel sad! this is all I wanted, everyday I dream of quitting and pursuing what I want and now that it's the day I don't feel that great about it. Maybe am scared .... too scared actually
I feel fragile, little, weak and vulnerable and I wish there were some other way to look at this.
This is just a general thoughts drop, it's that I feel sad and I hope someone here has been through this before, even though I think most of you haven't.
I do hate my job, I hated it for the past 3 years, which led me to TMF and other books where I were searching for a way out of this 'meaninglessness', ever since I have started saving and trying multiple ventures, most failed and some had very very little success, to be honest I haven't been committed 100% , been "too comfortable" to take anything seriously.
I know I wont succeed in this unless I have no other option and obligated to walk this only path, this in between situation is killing me.
So anyway this is my contract renewal month at this job, and will be my last notice month but strangely I feel sad! this is all I wanted, everyday I dream of quitting and pursuing what I want and now that it's the day I don't feel that great about it. Maybe am scared .... too scared actually
I feel fragile, little, weak and vulnerable and I wish there were some other way to look at this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
