- Joined
- Jan 2, 2020
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 150%
After having thought pretty carefully about many different entrepreneurship venues and looking at my current skill set I have decided to throw myself in the app development buisness.
I already know how to program in multiple languages. Having that as a skill I thought that it would be nice to actually learn how to translate this programming knowledge into actually building apps that normal people would find useful.
I've been looking at many different frameworks to build my apps and I've settled on Flutter which is relatively new. The reason I choose Flutter is because of how easier it is to build user interfaces and mobile apps in general compared to the alternatives. It also gives me the ability to create iOS and Android apps with the same codebase as well as building for the web.
The past month or so I've started with a tutorial on how to build apps with Flutter. Currently I'm 62% in and I hope to finish it pretty soon in order to start building my own stuff.
So this is my plan:
First, learn the specific craft of building mobile apps.
Second, Make couple of small apps that I will put on the play store and sell. Use it as a way to build a portfolio as well.
Third, start to be more market aware when building further apps.
Fourth, start a Youtube channel where I show how I make my small apps. Therefore building a following.
Fifth, write articles about my process. Here again to build an audience.
I already know how to program in multiple languages. Having that as a skill I thought that it would be nice to actually learn how to translate this programming knowledge into actually building apps that normal people would find useful.
I've been looking at many different frameworks to build my apps and I've settled on Flutter which is relatively new. The reason I choose Flutter is because of how easier it is to build user interfaces and mobile apps in general compared to the alternatives. It also gives me the ability to create iOS and Android apps with the same codebase as well as building for the web.
The past month or so I've started with a tutorial on how to build apps with Flutter. Currently I'm 62% in and I hope to finish it pretty soon in order to start building my own stuff.
So this is my plan:
First, learn the specific craft of building mobile apps.
Second, Make couple of small apps that I will put on the play store and sell. Use it as a way to build a portfolio as well.
Third, start to be more market aware when building further apps.
Fourth, start a Youtube channel where I show how I make my small apps. Therefore building a following.
Fifth, write articles about my process. Here again to build an audience.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
