Cowboy35
PARKED
Hello I am only 15 years old but one day I was inspired and decided to start my own Business. After months and months of planning I secured my funding for the launch. I am starting off with only a micro budget of $135 but I have a Chinese manufacturer set up where I will get 24 Snapbacks (Any team of my choice). It will cost me $5.62 a hat and I will then retail them (At my high school first) for $20 and after I sell all 24 hats I will have a gross revenue of $480. $125 of that will go to paying some loans I took from friends to launch. That leaves me with $355 with that I will launch my website where I will sell the hats. Order a great array of hats and start Mid-Caps (My last name is Midcap and Im selling hats so It works). I am hoping to launch my Website by May 12th at the very latest. I think this is a pretty good venture for High Schooler such as myself to get into
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
