The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launched a social media page for my app but I haven't gotten new followers yet

Marketing, social media, advertising

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
A few hours ago I made a post on Instagram letting users know how does the app work and soon make a launch for my app (I have made a prototype for users to test the product), but as for know I haven't gotten any followers yet, how did you guys get new followers for your social media page for your apps? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Link to the page: Login • Instagram

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chazwazzer

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Jun 22, 2022
A few hours ago I made a post on Instagram letting users know how does the app work and soon make a launch for my app (I have made a prototype for users to test the product), but as for know I haven't gotten any followers yet, how did you guys get new followers for your social media page for your apps? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Link to the page: Login • Instagram
what does the app do? when i click the link it goes to a login page. i dont want to login though i want to see what its all about before i give my info

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
what does the app do? when i click the link it goes to a login page. i dont want to login though i want to see what its all about before i give my info
I thought this would open the social media page immediately but it just sends me to the login, I'll get it fixed asap.

This is just a prototype that I made for the app weeks ago and what it does it helps you manage your tasks at home when cleaning. It’s designed to help you with the tasks at home so you can rest achieving those tasks, you can also invite your friends/spouse.

Now, I haven't gotten part of inviting others yet but instead of using no-code solutions, I'll start coding the app right away to make those features possible.

Here's the link to the app: https://hausou-560i.glide.page

Edit: Here goes the image for the app, remember it's just a prototype at the moment and I'll show you more of the app once I finished coding the main features.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
You don't get new followers. you manually go out and find early adopters, selling each of them individually over the phone on using your thing.
Sounds good to me, can you tell me how did you get your first adopters when you started building your business please?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.