The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing page?

Woodsman81

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 10, 2017
Alma co
I recently had some 3d images made of a product for idea validation. My hopes are to use these images on a landing page with a buy now button that counts the number of clicks.

I was hoping to hire someone to build the page for me but I got a quote of $500 and i was hoping to have it done for around $200.

Should I try to build the page myself? Is there a website that makes it easy? I am not good with computers that is why I was hoping to hire it out. Should I suck it up and pay the 500?

To be honest I have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to stop day dreaming and do something. I am not even sure if this is the best way to validate my idea.

Wish I had the confidence to put my product idea on here so it would be easier to give me advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WealthChaser

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 7, 2017
Indiana
I recently had some 3d images made of a product for idea validation. My hopes are to use these images on a landing page with a buy now button that counts the number of clicks.

I was hoping to hire someone to build the page for me but I got a quote of $500 and i was hoping to have it done for around $200.

Should I try to build the page myself? Is there a website that makes it easy? I am not good with computers that is why I was hoping to hire it out. Should I suck it up and pay the 500?

To be honest I have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to stop day dreaming and do something. I am not even sure if this is the best way to validate my idea.

Wish I had the confidence to put my product idea on here so it would be easier to give me advice.
Check out Squarespace.com, Wix.com, Gatorhost.com, Bluehost.com. They all have templates to build websites. May take some time to check out, but you can generate leads off of them as well. If you have a custom idea for a website, you may need to hire a developer. I think all services are under 20 bux a month for a single hosting account (and a 1 time fee to purchase the domain itself, like www.mysite.com)

iizu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jan 23, 2016
Finland
Try unbounce.com, they have a great builder and ready templates. It's pricey, but you can cancel it anytime. Worked for me.

Woodsman81

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 10, 2017
Alma co
Using one of these sites how long should I expect it to take me to build a simple landing page?
Do any of these sites have a template with a buy now button that counts clicks?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Using one of these sites how long should I expect it to take me to build a simple landing page?
Do any of these sites have a template with a buy now button that counts clicks?

I am dealing with a client who is in exactly your position, my advise who be to find to have someone else do it.

Building a site is not as easy as it sounds and it can make or break your idea.

You need a few things:
-good photos
-great copy
-some basic search engine optimization
-google adwords campaign or facebook ads
-great layout with good call to action

All of this can take you a few months to learn the basics.

You can find a cheap developer from India on Fiver to build you one for 100-200$ but you get what you pay for. Look at their portfolio and see if it meets your criteria.

MarkMiller24x7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 14, 2018
For creating landing page firsly you should go for any landing page desigining tool ex- MailCheat(Chimp). With tool you need for photos related to your subject, content, call to action page layout, some SEO tactics and different ads. To generate leads your image, content should me more effective and valuable and call to action page should be attractive abd informative that influence the audience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.