- Joined
- Feb 24, 2015
- Messages
- 153
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 67%
Hello guys,
I just finished the 3rd landing page (after the first two failed on marketing) regarding my website software. I made by my own out of nothing a eCommerce software(it took 8 months) and now it comes down to marketing it. Some persons on the forum told me to give something for free first, but since i need funds to support my self i can do this right now, but i am willing in the future.
I am ready to start the ads, i have a small budget and i want some few opinions first before starting things. So please honest, even if the true will hurt for me i am ready to learn from it and improve: http://www.proeminentcode.com
Please let me know what you think regarding the design and the marketing. And also if can someone tell me who is better Facebook or Adwords when it comes to ads ? A few keywords recommandations will be also fine.
I want to thank you in advance for all opinions and support.
I just finished the 3rd landing page (after the first two failed on marketing) regarding my website software. I made by my own out of nothing a eCommerce software(it took 8 months) and now it comes down to marketing it. Some persons on the forum told me to give something for free first, but since i need funds to support my self i can do this right now, but i am willing in the future.
I am ready to start the ads, i have a small budget and i want some few opinions first before starting things. So please honest, even if the true will hurt for me i am ready to learn from it and improve: http://www.proeminentcode.com
Please let me know what you think regarding the design and the marketing. And also if can someone tell me who is better Facebook or Adwords when it comes to ads ? A few keywords recommandations will be also fine.
I want to thank you in advance for all opinions and support.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
