The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing Page Opinions Please

Marketing, social media, advertising

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Hello guys,

I just finished the 3rd landing page (after the first two failed on marketing) regarding my website software. I made by my own out of nothing a eCommerce software(it took 8 months) and now it comes down to marketing it. Some persons on the forum told me to give something for free first, but since i need funds to support my self i can do this right now, but i am willing in the future.

I am ready to start the ads, i have a small budget and i want some few opinions first before starting things. So please honest, even if the true will hurt for me i am ready to learn from it and improve: http://www.proeminentcode.com

Please let me know what you think regarding the design and the marketing. And also if can someone tell me who is better Facebook or Adwords when it comes to ads ? A few keywords recommandations will be also fine.

I want to thank you in advance for all opinions and support.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nomeus

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 16, 2015
I have a question.

How is your product different than free open source products like Prestashop, Opencart or other free platforms? I can't understand that from your landing page.

I would create a "Get me started" or "Get started here" or "See how we are different" button. I stared at the landing page and did not understand what to do next.

Also, I could not find an admin panel demo, so its hard to understand what features are there.

I don't really think you failed on marketing, but it seems to me that you failed on product itself.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I have a question.

How is your product different than free open source products like Prestashop, Opencart or other free platforms? I can't understand that from your landing page.

I would create a "Get me started" or "Get started here" or "See how we are different" button. I stared at the landing page and did not understand what to do next.

Also, I could not find an admin panel demo, so its hard to understand what features are there.

I don't really think you failed on marketing, but it seems to me that you failed on product itself.

Well actually i admit it's not that much difference, i done my best to make the admin panel very easy to use and especially working right from the phone. You can send emails right from the admin panel without having to log in to your email and i added a thing called "Targets" where you set goals and try to achieve them, while you see how much you did by this time.

My product is not a "Lamborghini" but rather a "VW" or "Toyota", but i read on MJ's book that if the product it's an ok one you can make money from it by marketing it very well.

nomeus

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 16, 2015
I wish you good luck, but I think that you will have a hard time selling this product.

Things you should consider:
1. Add admin panel live demo;
2. Add themes library (since I need to pay extra 100$ to get the access);
3. Add Call To Action button to your homepage;
4. 20,000 customers? Really? :) You know its not true. Change that to something more realistic. ;)

But to be honest, I think you need to find something that could differentiate you from the free alternatives. If there is nothing right now, develop something. Right now it just looks like a basic cart that uses bootstrap and can be found for free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I wish you good luck, but I think that you will have a hard time selling this product.

Things you should consider:
1. Add admin panel live demo;
2. Add themes library (since I need to pay extra 100$ to get the access);
3. Add Call To Action button to your homepage;
4. 20,000 customers? Really? :) You know its not true. Change that to something more realistic. ;)

But to be honest, I think you need to find something that could differentiate you from the free alternatives. If there is nothing right now, develop something. Right now it just looks like a basic cart that uses bootstrap and can be found for free.

Thank's nomeus, i appreciete your help and i will apply your advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.