The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lambo vid

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
I want one and i want it now! :D

[video=youtube;QEaSZMYV498]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEaSZMYV498[/video]

Just think about how you'll feel that first day when you actually own one can drive it around your city; the looks you'll get from other people, the sheer thrill of driving it and knowing that you purchased it with money that you earned! Think of that day and use it as motivation for your fastlane plans.

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
Just think about how you'll feel that first day when you actually own one can drive it around your city; the looks you'll get from other people, the sheer thrill of driving it and knowing that you purchased it with money that you earned! Think of that day and use it as motivation for your fastlane plans.

It is exactly my motivation, Im watching lamborgini then close my eyes and see great road maybe in Dubai maybe in Vancouver maybe in California, i can see my girlfrend with me and we driving next to other lambo some kind of mentor or business partner and im absolutly free from slowlane, that day when iv gonna have my own house and lambo and money on % in bank that i could live good from that % every month I will say that im fastlaner, and I like it :)

[video=youtube;fGxY15GJxvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxY15GJxvQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;UD5EJAWySMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5EJAWySMw&feature=relmfu[/video]

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Their is just something about the Aventador that doesnt make me wet my pants.
I mean, yeah its the new Lamborghini model but when I first saw it I wasnt impressed.

However, I would love to ride the lp-670. I rather have the lp-670 then Aventador.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Their is just something about the Aventador that doesnt make me wet my pants.
I mean, yeah its the new Lamborghini model but when I first saw it I wasnt impressed.

However, I would love to ride the lp-670. I rather have the lp-670 then Aventador.

I know what you mean. I'm still getting used to the look. About the only color I like it in so far is white.

lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-white-geneva-motor-show-6-1024x680.jpg

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
It is exactly my motivation, Im watching lamborgini then close my eyes and see great road maybe in Dubai maybe in Vancouver maybe in California, i can see my girlfrend with me and we driving next to other lambo some kind of mentor or business partner and im absolutly free from slowlane, that day when iv gonna have my own house and lambo and money on % in bank that i could live good from that % every month I will say that im fastlaner, and I like it :)

Have you seen this Aventador commercial? The part where the road starts to crack at 0:50 to 1:00 is totally badass:

[video=youtube;zWB3Xe5RcMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWB3Xe5RcMI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL1A65EECADCDC4DB6[/video]

Switzer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2011
30rqgcz.jpg

LP670-4 sv is the nicest in my opinion. Seen the aventador on Top Gear and i was not keen at all !

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
30rqgcz.jpg

LP670-4 sv is the nicest in my opinion. Seen the aventador on Top Gear and i was not keen at all !

I agree. That is the best looking model of the Lamborghini. That and the Enzo are in my top 3. It's such a magnificent machine!:

ferrari-enzo.jpg

ferrari_enzo.jpg

Black-Ferrari-Enzo.jpg

Ferrari-Enzo-049.jpg

Switzer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2011
@DarkSide

I agree with the Enzo , Its quite a decent car and the noise it makes is superb. I'm quite a car fan myself and i really like the new 430 Scuderia in Grey/Black stripes.

But my interest is mostly in Nissan GTR R35's , Maybe when i'm older i can get one :D

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Hands down, the behind of the Lamborghini Gallardo is one of the most beautiful things ever.
imgres

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I like the look of the lambo way more than the benz. You wont get the same looks in the benz even if it is an SLR.

I like Gallardos beter than Mercis I think.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

I'll never forget the dream that is being talked about in this thread, nor the day it became a reality for me. Don't stop dreaming and don't every give up on what its going to take to get you there.

The first lambo I ever drove was in 2005, right after the gallardo had come out as a 2004 model. I was 29. Shortly after that I bought a Black 2004 Gallardo. Today I have an '07 G spyder which was delivered new in Dec of 2006. Last year I added a Heffner TT bolt on kit and my business partner and I just bought an '03 murcie earlier this year.

Have not driven or seen the LP-700 in person yet but I must say it does have a lot of gallardo in it. IMO the car to have right now is the LP-570 peformante. Just looks insane. The LP670-SV being the last of its kind and in limited numbers would be the next on my list.

D

DeletedUser397

Hands down, the behind of the Lamborghini Gallardo is one of the most beautiful things ever.
I absolutely agree. When I get a Lambo, it will most definitely be a Gallardo.

On the motivational topic, lucky for me, near where I park my car to walk to work in the mornings, there is a small company where one of the owners drives a yellow Gallardo. Most days he drives a Ranger Rover or M5, but if the weather is nice, the Gallardo is there, and it's hugely motivational just seeing it that up close. I've snapped a few photos of it with my phone...

IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg

I actually went into their parking lot to snap these photos... I walk to work on the other side of the gate.

I'll never forget the dream that is being talked about in this thread, nor the day it became a reality for me. Don't stop dreaming and don't every give up on what its going to take to get you there.
Btw, thanks for dishing out this type of encouragement... it really means a whole lot from people like you who have made it.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
I wonder why when people talk about sports cars. The NSX always seems to never come up. Its cheap and it is a sports car after all. Many people(not car people) get them confused for a ferrari. You could get an NSX for 25,000-70,000 price range (depending on condition and mileage).

red-na2-sorcery-wide-nsx-side-pro.jpg

52.jpg

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I wonder why when people talk about sports cars. The NSX always seems to never come up. Its cheap and it is a sports car after all. Many people(not car people) get them confused for a ferrari. You could get an NSX for 25,000-70,000 price range (depending on condition and mileage).

red-na2-sorcery-wide-nsx-side-pro.jpg

52.jpg

For me it was never about cars in general when I was in my early teen years. It was only about Lamborghini. Throughout my late teens and mid to late 20's was when I took on a true passion for cars as a whole. Before I bought the '04 Gallaro I had an '02 M5 which I loved and shortly after that I bought and restored a 1970 Olds 442 convertible of which only 2,600 or so were made that year. the M5 is long gone, but I still have the 442. The NSX is................well and NSX. You either like it or your don't. I personally have never had an interest in it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Love the orange color. =) Tony and I are going to check out the Aventedor next week ... can't wait to see it live!

Jason Murphy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 11, 2011
Overland Park, KS
But my interest is mostly in Nissan GTR R35's , Maybe when i'm older i can get one :D

Glad to see another GTR fan on here. For a while it felt like the only thing anyone talked about was supers... not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
Love the orange color. =) Tony and I are going to check out the Aventedor next week ... can't wait to see it live!

and hows Aventador?

nice private vid iv found :)

[video=youtube;8eMR9Kv6CZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMR9Kv6CZU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
and hows Aventador?

nice private vid iv found :)

[video=youtube;8eMR9Kv6CZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMR9Kv6CZU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

My business partner was in town for my bday on the 8th and we went to the benz dealer to check out some of the new cars and test drove a few. We both have S63 AMG's and are looking to get into one of the newer S63 or the 2012 S550 which was quite impressive with its new twin turbo engine. Its as fast as my '08 S 63 believe it or not. 90 less HP but with the TT the TQ makes up for it. Also drove the new S63 with the new TT engine and was not that impressed. I'd rather have the new S550 or keep my 63 a bit longer.

Long story short the lambo dealer that MJ was talking about going to see the LP700 was right across the street from the benz dealer and low and behold it was already there. So we popped over there and the sales guy knew me and let my partner and I past the roped off area where the car was parked and opened it up for us to look in and around the entire car. It was a Matte white. Its definitely sick but still looks like an over sized Gallardo to me with 700HP and the sticker was $438k. Would I get one ? Maybe, but not for $438k.

Not sure if MJ went the next weekend but I didn't go cause I had seen it already.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
When I will be on my way to fastlane I will buy Camaro and after success fastlane that Lamborgini :>

My first "big purchase" for a car wasn't a lambo. I got an '02 M5. Still to this day one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. Lamborghini's do not = fast lane. Fast lane = the ability and freedom to take what has always been considered by society to be impossible and make it possible. Its only impossible unless you believe its impossibl.

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
Fast lane = the ability and freedom to take what has always been considered by society to be impossible and make it possible. Its only impossible unless you believe its impossibl.

I like it.

G-man422

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 5, 2011
Ohio, USA
The NSX is actually my dream car. Reliability, beauty and not overpriced. Good call Bozigian :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.