The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lack creativity but still want to do something

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Phillip Anderson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jul 6, 2018
Hi everyone! I've posted an introduction a while ago and am now reading Unscripted . I've been reading the social media agency and web design threads and want to try one of the two, but since I have no artistic skills to design websites or create images to post on Instagram for clients, I don't know if they're a good match for me. Should I pay $99 for the web design school and simply outsource the design work and I guess code the designs myself? I don't know how it works. I don't like my current major in college and am considering dropping out. Thank you in advance for whatever input you have.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GWan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Nov 18, 2017
Toronto
These are all things that can be learned easily. Just because you're born not artistic/creative doesn't mean you won't be artistic/creative for life. Just get started right away, the only way to know if it's right for you is to try it yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.