The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
I briefly go over the farcical inflation reduction act for those of you who wonder if it will, in fact, reduce inflation.
Where Has my.country gone? Seriously F*ck this government!!!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Yours is clearly original and/or a commentary on other people's content.

It's the YouTube/TikTok channels that just post extracts from other people's videos with no commentary or transformation that I don't understand. Are they just trying to avoid being seen, or are they genuinely fair use?

According to what I’ve been reading this morning, they are definitely exposed. Those are likely accounts that will eventually get pulled down. You don’t see famous real people with giant audiences doing that because they want to protect their account and not get sued.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

We have reached peak media retardation. They just lie with zero regard for truth.

California sucks for mandating them. That’s where the controversy should begin and end.

"wE NeeED tO hAte iT cUz iTs eLectRic"
"9mm BloWs a lUng ouT oF tHE boDY"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZbJ7PFlnH8

Last edited:

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
I am delighted to announce KKRS!

Edit for 2022!

The show has taken a number of different directions over the last 315+ episodes recorded!

The show has featured very popular guests including MJ himself and even a vice presidential candidate.

It is now one of my favorite hobbies and I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed starting, and recording this podcast.

If you go back in time long enough, you will notice that the show started as the Kill Bigger Radio Show. I had the domain and I tried to make it a thing, that didn’t work out.

Eventually, I changed the name to the Kyle Keegan Radio Show.

I was also useless at audio production in the beginning, but am now producing a show with multi-million dollar quality. The earlier struggles through episodes are just a testament to how you can build skills and improve any skill set over time when you put it to use.

Finally, I was also someone who was extremely afraid of public speaking, but this show also showcases what it means to face your fear, and overcome it. Not only have I overcome this fear, but I have also improved the skill set to a level, again, of extreme professionalism.

Episodes are mostly evergreen so check out anything, but, like any podcast host, I’m partial to the recent episodes.

Official show description:

Welcome to the Kyle Keegan Radio Show!

With over 300 episodes of KKRS, I broadcast the virtue of entrepreneurial ambition and mutual exchange. This is the radio show that embraces producing entrepreneurs and occasionally puts the prevailing woke, ESG (corporate communism) on trial.

My show is not the onepreneur show. My show is not the "4-Hour Workweek." I am about building businesses that are bigger than just me and living the life of a producer, leader and capitalist. Quite simply, it's the show I would want to listen to.

ATTENTION: We are no longer doing the social media dog and pony show. I will no longer cave to an expectation to “be” places on the internet. I will “be” where I want to “be.”

The only two places to interact with the show are Telegram and MJ DeMarco's Fastlane Forum. Unlike the “hustle bro” crowd of endless scattered “content.” I am not going to ask listeners to follow me all over the internet. You’re welcome.

I have a podcast, a website, a Telegram, and an active presence on the best entrepreneurship forum on the internet. That's enough.

I would rather spend time on these platforms with excellence than spending hours being the product of some communist’s business.
Where can I find this podcast

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
The thing with tech advances is that in aggregate, they do benefit humankind immensely. However, the impact that is going to be dealt to each individual is going to be very impactful. This is a scale problem. No one wants to bare the cost, but only enjoy the benefits.

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 4, 2023
Hey @Kak I'd love to listen some episodes and I am creating a playlist, I am more interested in the fast lane aspect of business, is there any episode in particular that you'd advise me to hear first?

I am looking for some entrepreneurial thoughts and lessons more than the political aspect

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.