Hi guys,
I'm currently in the process of writing a book in the "mental health" niche on a very specific topic. SO specific, I haven't seen ANY info products either on clickbank, JVzoo, or any other digital product marketplace related to what I'm writing about.
Anyway I was wondering if I should sell it as a kindle ebook, or turn it into a PDF and sell it on JVzoo or Clickbank for a much higher price. (Kindle I would sell for $2.99, elsewhere as a PDF I'd probably sell it for between $7-$15)
I already belong to a facebook group of over 15k people who are in this specific niche, AND I got the admin's approval to be able to promote my ebook in her group when I'm finished
So which route should I go? Or should I do both? But then I don't want the people who bought my PDF for $7 to figure out later they could have easily have bought it for $2.99 on their kindle.
Thanks!
I'm currently in the process of writing a book in the "mental health" niche on a very specific topic. SO specific, I haven't seen ANY info products either on clickbank, JVzoo, or any other digital product marketplace related to what I'm writing about.
Anyway I was wondering if I should sell it as a kindle ebook, or turn it into a PDF and sell it on JVzoo or Clickbank for a much higher price. (Kindle I would sell for $2.99, elsewhere as a PDF I'd probably sell it for between $7-$15)
I already belong to a facebook group of over 15k people who are in this specific niche, AND I got the admin's approval to be able to promote my ebook in her group when I'm finished
So which route should I go? Or should I do both? But then I don't want the people who bought my PDF for $7 to figure out later they could have easily have bought it for $2.99 on their kindle.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
