Hi everyone, my first post here (yes first strong post right here hehe) I'm a 18 years old argentinian been lurking on the forum for a few weeks. I have been living alone since my 17's and I am med student also. Last 2 month I'm having a mild depression, things that happened are affect me to much, I though it was weird or not.
For a long time, I was the "I don't give a F*ck about anything kind of kid", yeah, " so badass", but now thinking about it, I was not. I was to absorbed into playing MMO'S 8 hours a day, fapping myself multiple times a day, a being an arrogant phrick. "Hey I can talk 2 languages (espanish as native, english 2d language) being only 16" Ha, I wished I write like a 6th grader. Though everything has changed since the beggining of this year when I entered into med school. I started reading Victor Pride blog, (Who took me here) Stop fapping, stop watching TV and drinking, I haven't smoke weed in more than a year. I started lifting, and being obssesive, all this stuff got me to the 5th place of GPA, at my med school where 1800 students are attending regularly. I was already lifting, but I started getting knowledge on the subject.
Now that's good, but right now that I'm more into real life and less into fantasy.(I haven't played video games in llike a year)Everything nice to this point, but I started getting depressed as F*ck when I fail. Tried to lost my virginity with this girl, my dick went full limp (Never fappened again or watched porn, that was 3 months a go). I went on a cut, as I tought I would right now sitting comfortably at 10%, I'm struggling to get to 12% though, I'm not as muscular as I tought, loosing over 20 pounds. A lot of frustation going on, tried 1 more time to have sex and failed miserably. I get girls cause I know how to look like an alpha, but since during my early teen years I failed with girls and was bullied, those insecutirities when it comes to social skills, are still there.
Right now I get more angry, furius I would say and obviously less tolerant to bullshit, I am way more sensitive to what people say also, hell break lose on my head when people attack me verbally, when I look like a I don't give F*ck. I'm having my last exam on 5th of december, Monday 7th, I'm gonna start writting my first book.
I'm having a freaking rollerCoster of emotions like I am a preteen girl, I want to have stable mind with possitive thoughts most of the time.
If you have any tips to help or anything, I would gladly accept them, I'm 18 years old, but I'm quite new to living life. My eyes are wide open now, I totally committed to succeed, and I will, but some help on the experienced one would help.
Long post sorry.
For a long time, I was the "I don't give a F*ck about anything kind of kid", yeah, " so badass", but now thinking about it, I was not. I was to absorbed into playing MMO'S 8 hours a day, fapping myself multiple times a day, a being an arrogant phrick. "Hey I can talk 2 languages (espanish as native, english 2d language) being only 16" Ha, I wished I write like a 6th grader. Though everything has changed since the beggining of this year when I entered into med school. I started reading Victor Pride blog, (Who took me here) Stop fapping, stop watching TV and drinking, I haven't smoke weed in more than a year. I started lifting, and being obssesive, all this stuff got me to the 5th place of GPA, at my med school where 1800 students are attending regularly. I was already lifting, but I started getting knowledge on the subject.
Now that's good, but right now that I'm more into real life and less into fantasy.(I haven't played video games in llike a year)Everything nice to this point, but I started getting depressed as F*ck when I fail. Tried to lost my virginity with this girl, my dick went full limp (Never fappened again or watched porn, that was 3 months a go). I went on a cut, as I tought I would right now sitting comfortably at 10%, I'm struggling to get to 12% though, I'm not as muscular as I tought, loosing over 20 pounds. A lot of frustation going on, tried 1 more time to have sex and failed miserably. I get girls cause I know how to look like an alpha, but since during my early teen years I failed with girls and was bullied, those insecutirities when it comes to social skills, are still there.
Right now I get more angry, furius I would say and obviously less tolerant to bullshit, I am way more sensitive to what people say also, hell break lose on my head when people attack me verbally, when I look like a I don't give F*ck. I'm having my last exam on 5th of december, Monday 7th, I'm gonna start writting my first book.
I'm having a freaking rollerCoster of emotions like I am a preteen girl, I want to have stable mind with possitive thoughts most of the time.
If you have any tips to help or anything, I would gladly accept them, I'm 18 years old, but I'm quite new to living life. My eyes are wide open now, I totally committed to succeed, and I will, but some help on the experienced one would help.
Long post sorry.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
