The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just Put Some Money Into WhenHub

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Wouldn't it be nice if young people can bypass the Gatekeepers of the Big E-D-U system?

There’s a market called WhenHub where you exchange tokens to get one on one time with experts. You can exchange the tokens for dollars or ethereum.(a solid crypto)

Experts are ranked after each interaction.

I really like this idea since it skews value to the tune of trillions...

All these alternative online education sites will turn bloated universities into the next Blockbusters and Radio Shacks.

Some of the big skill sharing sites are also getting too big for themselves. They deserve to be undercut for their value cheating.

The small sum I put in is like a social donation and a low risk gamble with one move.

What do you all think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.

Wow I didn't know it was based off his calendar? That is quite an example of act assess and adjust.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
While that can be correct for people who want non science based career, many people want to specialized in some science based career such as engineering or medicine. Not everyone his goal to be multi millionaire. At least not before they experience the real life

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.