The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just listed my first eBook on Kindle, get it FREE :)

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
edited : too many trolls and this thread became time consuming, those of you who tried to give a real feedback, thanks for the support, and if you're a troll, get a life :)

EDITED BY MOD:
You can't just delete your OP because you don't like the response you're getting.

Here's the original:

Hi guys

Im so excited lol just released my first kindle ebook, its called "ebay selling mastery 2016" see it here.

In it I shared how I make money with ebay, including some awesome resources I use to get products from...

I currently sell it for 99 cents on amazon kindle, will soon increase the price to $9.99,
however, I will give it to Fastlane forum members for free !

I will appreciate it if you leave a review after you read it :)

If you're interested, just leave your email or pm me.

Zion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hi guys

Im so excited lol just released my first kindle ebook, its called "ebay selling mastery 2016" see it here.

In it I shared how I make money with ebay, including some awesome resources I use to get products from...

I currently sell it for 99 cents on amazon kindle, will soon increase the price to $9.99,

Zion.

Good job taking action.

I think I saw probably 10 to 15 errors by the time I reached the Look Inside.

The cover is kind of cool, but also kind of hard to read.

If I made it beyond the title you'd lose me at the description.

Something I'd wonder...

If you're an ebay master, why don't you have enough money for proofreading and editing?

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
e4f63868ff0da5a6ab19acefa9a32a48.jpg

Similar books are selling for 2.99. I can find others that are actually free. Why do you think you can eventually increase your selling price from .99 to 9.99? What value are you giving that others aren't? If you believe this ebook really is worth that much you need to convince your customers that it is and then actually deliver or you will quickly get bad reviews

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Good job taking action.

I think I saw probably 10 to 15 errors by the time I reached the Look Inside.

The cover is kind of cool, but also kind of hard to read.

If I made it beyond the title you'd lose me at the description.

Something I'd wonder...

If you're an ebay master, why don't you have enough money for proofreading and editing?

I never said im a "master" I make enough money reselling items there are expenses too

About the spelling, I want it to be a best selling book, not a best written book

Im not an author and its not a novel, its a guide to make money on ebay (that sells for 99 cents btw)

thanks for the comments though

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
e4f63868ff0da5a6ab19acefa9a32a48.jpg

Similar books are selling for 2.99. I can find others that are actually free. Why do you think you can eventually increase your selling price from .99 to 9.99? What value are you giving that others aren't? If you believe this ebook really is worth that much you need to convince your customers that it is and then actually deliver or you will quickly get bad reviews

lol. first off everyone here on this forum get it for free.
Second, I provided more value in my ebook than in all of these ebooks combined.

most of them are "step by step guides" to register and ebay account, they are a joke, I read them to see who im competing with.

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
lol. I provided more value in my ebook than in all of these ebooks combined.

most of them are "step by step guides" to register and ebay account, they are a joke, I read them to see who im competing with.

Wasn't disagreeing with the value you offer because I haven't read your book or the competitors. But you do need to make it clear to your potential customers your book is better. From just reading your description I don't see the value you supply that others don't. Maybe try in your description being very clear on what makes your product better/different then your competitors

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Wasn't disagreeing with the value you offer because I haven't read your book or the competitors. But you do need to make it clear to your potential customers your book is better. From just reading your description I don't see the value you supply that others don't. Maybe try in your description being very clear on what makes your product better/different then your competitors

Good idea, rewriting the description

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I never said im a "master"
Come on, man. Your book has "Mastery" in the title. How can you write a book called [whatever] Mastery without being a master? That's teetering on the deception line.

About the spelling, I want it to be a best selling book, not a best written book
Do you think songs that have great lyrics but shitty production make it to the radio? No, because no matter how great the song could be lyrically, the actual sound quality is shit.

Im not an author and its not a novel, its a guide to make money on ebay (that sells for 99 cents btw)
People go on the Kindle Books section of Amazon to buy books. Even if your content is up to snuff like you believe it is, your apathy will reflect in the reviews that say something like
2/5 stars
"It helped me out, but damn this author could use an editor. It was really hard to read. Not worth $0.99 because of that!"

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014

Way to plagiarize Grant Cardone's quote. He didn't go out of his way to make the spelling in his book shitty though.

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Way to plagiarize Grant Cardone's quote. He didn't go out of his way to make the spelling in his book shitty though.

I love it though, he didn't procrastinate like most people
I wrote this book in a few hours and it gives a great value to ebay sellers guaranteed.

Besides if you're gonna be a hater read the book first, there are no spelling mistakes at all im just saying if there are any, I don't really care, im not Paulo Coehlo im just writing tutorials.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Argue with the very people you want to get feedback from before launching for 9.99??
3 C's: Create value. Customer service. Care.

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
I wrote this book in a few hours and it gives a great value to ebay sellers guaranteed.

Besides if you're gonna be a hater read the book first, there are no spelling mistakes at all im just saying if there are any, I don't really care, im not Paulo Coehlo im just writing tutorials.

Nobody is hating, friend.

I'll be reading it and leaving a review.

If YOU were buying a book, don't you think it'd at least be considerate to have correct spelling and grammar?

You might find you devalue your content if the spelling or grammar isn't correct..

I think you should care.. Especially if you're charging people!

Hope it sells well :)

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
Hi guys

Zion.

I guess I missed the free day to download the book, so I just downloaded the sample that they offer.

I would agree that your time will be well spent making your guide easier to read. There are some typos and grammatical errors that could possibly make it difficult for your readers to understand your message. If your guide is really good and it is well-written, then it could be a top seller in your category - why wouldn't you want to capitalize on that?

I've published many books on Amazon, some of them "guides" such as yours. With so many people providing similar information, you have to make sure that yours is presented in an easy-to-understand fashion. Otherwise, your readers aren't going to be able to learn what you want to teach them.

One thing that I've done if I really want to know what people think is run the free book promo for a few days. The more free downloads you get, the more likely it is that someone will leave some feedback and let me know. There is nothing better than a completely honest positive comment by a complete stranger telling me that my book helped them in some way. And if it is negative, it might sting for a while, but I will know that I possibly need to revisit my book and make some changes.

(After the initial period, I don't pay much attention to negative reviews. There will always be people who don't like what I've done, and some that do.)

Most of us here aren't trying to attack you, but provide constructive criticism to help you make your product even better.

Good luck on your sales and in your E-bay business.

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014

You asked for feedback and you call me a hater for pointing out that your spelling is shit and you used Grant Cardone's quote as your own? Good luck with this thread dude.

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
P.S. Grant Cardone has the choice to make the spelling in his book shitty. He already has an audience and knows how to market. You don't. It's almost like you thought that if you made the spelling purposely bad it would sell.

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
You asked for feedback and you call me a hater for pointing out that your spelling is shit and you used Grant Cardone's quote as your own? Good luck with this thread dude.
Where did I ask for your feedback ? I said im looking for amazon reviews, English isnt my mothers language and I speak 4 languages besides that, so whats your point bro ? just go hate somewhere else I aint got time for your negativity :)

X01

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 6, 2016
“He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.”
― Abraham Lincoln

X01

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 6, 2016
“He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.”
― Abraham Lincoln
"Most people have been brainwashed into believing that their job is to copyedit the world, not to design it." --Seth Godin

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Not charging anybody, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

I wrote a kindle ebook and published it on amazon.

The purpose of the ebook : giving ebay sellers new ideas / sources for products, plus tips on product research (products demand and so on)

If anyone interested in getting it FOR FREE, message me, i'll be glad to give it to you, in fact im even paying for it myself most times ( through amazon "gift" option).

In return, I will appreciate if you leave your review on AMAZON to help me get more reviews.

I know it's not written like a best selling novel, if you are looking for a masterpiece, I recommend Paulo Coehlos' books ( the Alchemist is my fav)

Thanks everybody :)

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Maybe these folks should leave an honest review on Amazon rather than trying to help you here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, lol.

EVEN IF YOUR REVIEW WILL SAY : " HI MAN, NICE BOOK HATED YOUR SPELLING" I will still appreciate it guys, I need amazon reviews. lol.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
THANK YOU SO MUCH, lol.

EVEN IF YOUR REVIEW WILL SAY : " HI MAN, NICE BOOK HATED YOUR SPELLING" I will still appreciate it guys, I need amazon reviews. lol.
I need a face palm meme. :facepalm:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Funny, you never really know what you are going to get out of a thread. This one had more turns than the road to Hana.
+1, [HASHTAG]#lovedit[/HASHTAG], would reread!

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Did you come here looking for 1 star reviews?

Came here to give some people a copy of my free awesome book that made me money on ebay

Met some haters like you, that for some reason spend time bashing my stuff without even reading them

Vs going out there and actually doing something yourself...

Thanks though, I need more haters :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.