- Joined
- Jul 5, 2019
- Messages
- 99
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 161%
I just graduated college last week with a degree in IT. I am blessed and fortunate to be able to live my family rent free. It's going to save me a lot of money as well as humble me. However, my family is foreign and their control is getting annoying. Having a girlfriend has to be secret, and they're pretty controlling about when I leave the house. I do what I want anyway, but it's my goal to move out asap. I've been applying for jobs every day since I've graduated, and I'm accepting this is going to be a slow process. I'm hoping to get a job within the next 3-6 months.
I'm applying for IT careers, but have been living in my parents house doing nothing aside from job hunting, reading, and learning more programming. Should I be more grateful and just bite the bullet and live here for a couple years, or should I try to move out and work an hourly job until I get an IT job asap?
Any and all advice is appreciated.
I'm applying for IT careers, but have been living in my parents house doing nothing aside from job hunting, reading, and learning more programming. Should I be more grateful and just bite the bullet and live here for a couple years, or should I try to move out and work an hourly job until I get an IT job asap?
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
