What's new

Just Got My First Clients

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

aidanoffline

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
454
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$2,445
User Power: 230%
Hey all. Been a bit since I've posted.

If you don't know me, I'm a product developer/inventor. I'm currently working on a physical product for the automotive industry.

Recently though, I have had a problem. See, as a young adult I seem to be very broke, and I need funds to keep bootstrapping my endeavor.

So then it hit me, instead of flipping burgers at the local fast food chain (like I did when I was a young teenager), it's time to put some of my acquired entrepreneurial skills to the test and actually create a side hustle.

I remembered last summer I had detailed cars with a friend of mine and we came out making some decent cash, but what if I took that to the next level? So I did. I crafted a simple website, got all my branding in order, and posted a comprehensive ad to the local Facebook group. Within a day I had 2 clients already emailing me to detail the interior of their cars.

This has made me very excited because it's an opportunity to provide some value to my community and come out making some pretty sweet margins.

But also, I'm not losing sight of my product and I will keep grinding at it until I have a working MVP I can sell and test market viability.

Here are some images:
Screenshot 2023-10-01 201358dds.webp
Screenshot 2023-10-01 201310.webp
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz emm. Ciip e cov topdi O'wi qutvif.

Og zua fup'v lpux ni, O'n e qsufadv fiwimuqis/opwipvus. O'n dassipvmz xusloph up e qjztodem qsufadv gus vji eavunuvowi opfatvsz.

Sidipvmz vjuahj, O jewi jef e qsucmin. Tii, et e zuaph efamv O tiin vu ci wisz csuli, epf O piif gapft vu liiq cuuvtvseqqoph nz ipfiewus.

Tu vjip ov jov ni, optvief ug gmoqqoph cashist ev vji mudem getv guuf djeop (moli O fof xjip O xet e zuaph viipehis), ov't voni vu qav tuni ug nz edraosif ipvsiqsipiasoem tlommt vu vji vitv epf edvaemmz dsievi e tofi jatvmi.

O sinincisif metv tannis O jef fiveomif dest xovj e gsoipf ug nopi epf xi deni uav neloph tuni fidipv detj, cav xjev og O vuul vjev vu vji piyv miwim? Tu O fof. O dsegvif e tonqmi xictovi, huv emm nz csepfoph op usfis, epf qutvif e dunqsijiptowi ef vu vji mudem Gedicuul hsuaq. Xovjop e fez O jef 2 dmoipvt emsiefz ineomoph ni vu fiveom vji opvisous ug vjios dest.

Vjot jet nefi ni wisz iydovif cideati ov't ep uqqusvapovz vu qsuwofi tuni wemai vu nz dunnapovz epf duni uav neloph tuni qsivvz txiiv neshopt.

Cav emtu, O'n puv mutoph tohjv ug nz qsufadv epf O xomm liiq hsopfoph ev ov apvom O jewi e xusloph NWQ O dep timm epf vitv nesliv woecomovz.

Jisi esi tuni onehit:
View attachment 51647
View attachment 51648
Exituni nep, liiq ov aq!
 
Exituni! Hmef zua'si veloph nettowi edvoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom