The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just got my Big Break! Jesse James plugging my biz!

Shea

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,547%
Sep 21, 2017
Austin
@Shea

I kind of love how you don't have a price listed anywhere on the site.

You have to email to get the exclusive info.

Generating desire by making it seem hard to get.

I've never bought a piece of audio equipment in my life, nor do I own any vinyl... but you're really making me want one of these cabinets!

I love the color scheme too, and how there's that subtle "pop" of alien green throughout, that matches the colors of the lights on the konsole. The website is just the one landing page.... but it's so damn cohesive!

NOT listing the price is my secret sauce. I lead them all the way down my funnel chasing that dirty little high they get from seeing the price. When I send out my email to sell a record console, it's first come first serve so they have to rush to buy. I also make them call me. My customers get so upset about having to call me for the price, but it's part of not giving your customer what they want. They need to work for it. (luxury strategy). It's kind of like Supreme, if you asked their customers if they like waiting in line they're going to say no, but really they do want to wait in line.

Putting the price on your website has to be the worst way to sell expensive luxury products. The purpose of my website is to collect information where later I can send the an email/ text so I can create time constraints, negotiating leverage, urgency, and give the customer that feeling like they won my product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shea

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,547%
Sep 21, 2017
Austin
Sup everyone,

TL;DR I partnered with Jesse James on an elite physical products platform.

It's been a while and I've been working hard. ATX Record players is continuing so grow up 100% from last year (and let just say I'm making my old yearly salary now per month in net income ) I finally built my own shop/warehouse and expanded into selling more tube amplifiers.

However more exciting is..

After building a custom record console with Philip Morley, I began thinking about building an exclusive high-end craftsman made product selling platform. Specifically for goods that defy traditional supply and demand pricing. Goods that when the price is increased, the demand goes up. (veblen goods) I even put it on my vision board next to my bed.

Then after three months, I was texting Jesse James and the opportunity shown itself. I texted him the idea fully thinking to get laughed at, however he responded, "dude I'd invest in that".

From there many months of BS ensued with investors falling in and out, trademarks, wrangling craftsmen and a rollercoaster ride of excitement and complete hopelessness.

But here it is. I still can't really believe it right now. It's just a humble squeeze page collecting leads from Jesse's instagram post's traffic to start, but hopefully the vision to give badass craftsman a place to sell will continue to evolve and be scalable.

It's honestly beyond my wildest dreams after being so inspired as a kid watching Jesse on Monster Garage. Also Jesse is actually filming the reboot of Monster Garage with Discovery channel right now!

www.craftsmanexchange.com
You can also see the page on instagram @craftsmanexchange

I'm going to be selling one of his custom chef knives next week on the Exchange!

I've lurked on here for so long Thanks for all the information along the way! I tell everyone I know about Millionaire Fastlane and it truly was one of the best books I've ever read!

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Sup everyone,

View attachment 33443

It's been a while and I've been working hard. ATX Record players is continuing so grow up 100% from last year (and let just say I'm making my old yearly salary now per month in net income ) I finally built my own shop/warehouse and expanded into selling more tube amplifiers.
View attachment 33439

After building a custom record console with Philip Morley, I began thinking about building an exclusive high-end craftsman made product selling platform. Specifically for goods that defy traditional supply and demand pricing. Goods that when the price is increased, the demand goes up. (veblen goods) I even put it on my vision board next to my bed.

Then after three months, I was texting Jesse James and the opportunity shown itself. I texted him the idea fully thinking to get laughed at, however he responded, "dude I'd invest in that".

From there many months of BS ensued with investors falling in and out, trademarks, wrangling craftsmen and a rollercoaster ride of excitement and complete hopelessness.

But here it is. I still can't really believe it right now. It's just a humble squeeze page collecting leads from Jesse's instagram post's traffic to start, but hopefully the vision to give badass craftsman a place to sell will continue to evolve and be scalable.

It's honestly beyond my wildest dreams after being so inspired as a kid watching Jesse on Monster Garage. Also Jesse is actually filming the reboot of Monster Garage with Discovery channel right now!

I'm going to be selling one of his custom chef knives next week on the Exchange!

View attachment 33441

I've lurked on here for so long Thanks for all the information along the way! I tell everyone I know about Millionaire Fastlane and it truly was one of the best books I've ever read!

Epic.

First biz was great. I think this one is even better.

Way to go dude

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Sup everyone,

View attachment 33443

View attachment 33439

View attachment 33441

@Shea i'm not into this kind of things (at least yet ) but your website made me wanting to buy :hilarious:

Congrats and keeping fingers crossed for your progress

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.