• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Just a Quick Comment

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by Merkin Man, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Merkin Man

Merkin Man Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $148
    As a person who came to the RD forum toward the end of its usefulness, I was never able to truly appreciate what the "old days" were all about.

Now that I have been in the Fastlane for a while, I think I know what you RD old-timers were talking about. The wealth of knowledge on this forum is astounding.

Thank you to all the altruistic members who so willingly help each other simply for the sake of helping.

Maybe this is what "giving back" is all about.

SteveO likes this.
  2. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $188
    Same with me. And I definitely agree. :iagree: I honestly learn more and more with each post I read...it's truly amazing.

3. andviv

andviv Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,345
    Yes, this is the same mood that was there years ago. At that time I was just a reader with nothing to give to others (the other day I went to read my old posts... man have I grow) but now I realize that participating is better for the members as well as for me, as I learn a lot. The best thing is that your mood changes and now you start focusing a lot on making deals, networking, and learning.

SteveO likes this.
  4. JesseO

JesseO Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    I agree that the atmosphere is working very well here. A lot of the "quality" posts might already be on the RD website, and feel "rehashed" here, but I'm loving every second of the new posts and re-reading others...like the Success Stories and such. The mood is much more directed/focused here.

5. Poudda

Poudda New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $52
    Yup. Big thanks to the "old timers". There's a ton of energy here. I've never posted so much on a forum before. Usually just lurk around, read everything, then move on.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.