The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just a Quick Comment

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
As a person who came to the RD forum toward the end of its usefulness, I was never able to truly appreciate what the "old days" were all about.

Now that I have been in the Fastlane for a while, I think I know what you RD old-timers were talking about. The wealth of knowledge on this forum is astounding.

Thank you to all the altruistic members who so willingly help each other simply for the sake of helping.

Maybe this is what "giving back" is all about.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
As a person who came to the RD forum toward the end of its usefulness, I was never able to truly appreciate what the "old days" were all about.

Now that I have been in the Fastlane for a while, I think I know what you RD old-timers were talking about. The wealth of knowledge on this forum is astounding.

Thank you to all the altruistic members who so willingly help each other simply for the sake of helping.

Maybe this is what "giving back" is all about.
Same with me. And I definitely agree. :iagree: I honestly learn more and more with each post I read...it's truly amazing.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Yes, this is the same mood that was there years ago. At that time I was just a reader with nothing to give to others (the other day I went to read my old posts... man have I grow) but now I realize that participating is better for the members as well as for me, as I learn a lot. The best thing is that your mood changes and now you start focusing a lot on making deals, networking, and learning.

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I agree that the atmosphere is working very well here. A lot of the "quality" posts might already be on the RD website, and feel "rehashed" here, but I'm loving every second of the new posts and re-reading others...like the Success Stories and such. The mood is much more directed/focused here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Poudda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Yup. Big thanks to the "old timers". There's a ton of energy here. I've never posted so much on a forum before. Usually just lurk around, read everything, then move on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.