The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JOURNAL of Opening a New Business

pro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Sep 5, 2011
Mum's Basement
Thank you. I am not considering a liquidation event because our cash flow is fine and I don't need capital. In fact, we had an associate offer up to a million dollars of financing just to ensure we could maximize our output with them, but they know we don't need it. We still have room to grow by multiples, and I want to improve our foundation.

I see a company as a fashion company where you always stay on top of the game. If you're not at your best, someone will come out with a better model. Competition is not an issue - people just want to stay on top of trends. So, even competitors want to work together.

2014 will be even bigger as we had more constraints in 2013. We're only reaching a fraction of our addressable market. I think both Drake and Pickens are right:
n0g6LAy.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
I have a creative imagination, just as many people do if they had the will to show it off and work it through.

Its been 2 years... I'm all about the proof, you come by make a few posts and offer some good intel and expect everyone to believe what you say. I'm not as easy to convince.

So I ask, show me the money? Bank account screenshot entailing earnings to "prove" you have done it. I don't want just a snippet, I want the url, browser and so on entire screen, just black out the account numbers.
There are liars out there, ppl who get some fake gain and satisfaction of making garbage up on forums like this.

So since you are successful in this venture, prove it? I, just like anyone else can create posts of "showoffyness" any day...but its rare to actually prove what you claim. For all we know you made the entire post up.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
No need to prove anything to you. Who are you to demand something like this?

Its not like he's selling a guru course on how he has made millions and can show you how to.

Don't believe him? Move on.

No need to make accusations especially without cause.

pro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Sep 5, 2011
Mum's Basement
I will be selling one of my companies for mid six figures as a buyout.
It's at a discount to the company's worth and the buyer is getting a good deal but it will free up time for other projects.
I've made a few other six figure investments in 2014. I'm getting about 4x my initial investment. The other ones are still getting started but will hopefully do better than this company.
I have enough funds in passive investments that cover my expenses but I prefer to be liquid to be able to go big on new ideas.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.