I've had good physique thanks to working out for the last 4 years but it's never been exactly where I wanted to be. The big part of that was my fat levels - every time I'd bulk I gained fat and couldn't even see a 2 pack - never mind 6.
I am currently on day 2 of this diet, and within 6 weeks expect to be in the best shape of my life. this guy is legit and knows his stuff so it's not another BS diet fad.
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/
I am going to workout during this since I want to gain muscle at the same time.
Since its a new year, why don't you join me for a month and give this a try? Who knows may be in a month you'll be trying to come up with every excuse to show off your new body.
If people are interested in doing this I'll post my diet and workout.
I am currently on day 2 of this diet, and within 6 weeks expect to be in the best shape of my life. this guy is legit and knows his stuff so it's not another BS diet fad.
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/
I am going to workout during this since I want to gain muscle at the same time.
Since its a new year, why don't you join me for a month and give this a try? Who knows may be in a month you'll be trying to come up with every excuse to show off your new body.
If people are interested in doing this I'll post my diet and workout.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
