- Joined
- Jun 24, 2016
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 260%
There was a time where life have given me a choice between a blue and red pill pretty early on in my life.
I've been told what both pills did.
The blue pill granted the lifestyle of comfort.
The red pill granted the lifestyle of adventure. But the catch was that this road will be alot harder and much more uncomfortable.
Even though its scary. i took the red one and life began.
Hello everyone. My name is Max and i'm a 24 year old guy living in The Netherlands.
I've always been the unpopulair kid at school. I never seemed to fit in with about everything and in my teenage years this was a pretty rough time.
I'm also diagnosed with ADHD(Which btw i see more as a positive thing these days). which at that time wasn't helping either.
From about my 20th i started to question more and more about life and what really mattered and what not.
I started to dislike 'society' more and more and everything work related just doesn't seem to be what we are all really are mented for.
From the start of my teenage years i was pretty much obssessed with music and making music (especially the electronic sides of music.) I have this dream to one day preform and show my visions of music (which are mostly themed with positive messages for people to reach their full potential).
From this day i've still the same dream but i've also noticed that i absolutely love to cheer people up and hype them to go for what they really love the most.
I haven't finished any form of college yet but i'm studying to become a housepainter (yeah its not my dreamjob 'but its something non-cubical related work'). I've tried diffrent things but it all ended up with the same result. A deep feeling of dissatisfaction. I also do this to keep the old foks a bit restful.
So far it goes okay with that. But god my preceptor is an absolute pain in the a$$.
A Slowlane 'knowitall' who thinks he's going to be rich via some stupidass slowlane plan.
Anyway,
What i notice is when i travel to school with public transport is al those sad faces of slowlaners who go to work. Robots to the system. Unbelieveable. Its depressing and they seem to be perfectly okay with it al.
Thats not the life i want to live. I want to be free and happy. Doing the things that really matter.
Seriously why the F does like everyone think its a good idea to wake up irritated by some alarmclock haste yourself to a place you don't like, to work for someone who earns a shitton more as you, in a place which doesn't have as much wealthsecurity as you think and what consumes the majority of time and energy of your day. It absolutely baffles me and i hate it to the bone that, at the moment i'm part of it.
My dad was an entrepreneur. A good one to but still within the slowlane system (he earned a 1000 euro's per day. but he worked waaaay to many hours for it to be worthy imo).
I've always dreamed of doing my own thing. Seriously i don't give a single crap about the company i work for now or my boss. Vice versa so why should i?
I'm an absolute newbie to the entrepreneur world in terms of how i can get it off for myself.
Untill recently i've come by a thread who talked about this book called ' The millionaire Fastlane .'
At first i was like..''yeah this is cool.' ' I resonate with this alot actually'. 'but it probably is a scam' blabla.
But i've given it a shot and its absolutely amazing! What information.
I'm currently at 27 'change that dirty, stale oil!'
These are the first steps to becoming an fastlane entrepreneur, but i will get there for sure and so do you!
Thank you for reading.
Max
Excuse me for my english. I've tried my very best to make it as understandable as possible.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
