The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

i've taken the red pill.

MaxV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jun 24, 2016

There was a time where life have given me a choice between a blue and red pill pretty early on in my life.
I've been told what both pills did.

The blue pill granted the lifestyle of comfort.
The red pill granted the lifestyle of adventure. But the catch was that this road will be alot harder and much more uncomfortable.

Even though its scary. i took the red one and life began.

Hello everyone. My name is Max and i'm a 24 year old guy living in The Netherlands.
I've always been the unpopulair kid at school. I never seemed to fit in with about everything and in my teenage years this was a pretty rough time.
I'm also diagnosed with ADHD(Which btw i see more as a positive thing these days). which at that time wasn't helping either.

From about my 20th i started to question more and more about life and what really mattered and what not.

I started to dislike 'society' more and more and everything work related just doesn't seem to be what we are all really are mented for.

From the start of my teenage years i was pretty much obssessed with music and making music (especially the electronic sides of music.) I have this dream to one day preform and show my visions of music (which are mostly themed with positive messages for people to reach their full potential).

From this day i've still the same dream but i've also noticed that i absolutely love to cheer people up and hype them to go for what they really love the most.

I haven't finished any form of college yet but i'm studying to become a housepainter (yeah its not my dreamjob 'but its something non-cubical related work'). I've tried diffrent things but it all ended up with the same result. A deep feeling of dissatisfaction. I also do this to keep the old foks a bit restful.
So far it goes okay with that. But god my preceptor is an absolute pain in the a$$.
A Slowlane 'knowitall' who thinks he's going to be rich via some stupidass slowlane plan.

Anyway,
What i notice is when i travel to school with public transport is al those sad faces of slowlaners who go to work. Robots to the system. Unbelieveable. Its depressing and they seem to be perfectly okay with it al.
Thats not the life i want to live. I want to be free and happy. Doing the things that really matter.

Seriously why the F does like everyone think its a good idea to wake up irritated by some alarmclock haste yourself to a place you don't like, to work for someone who earns a shitton more as you, in a place which doesn't have as much wealthsecurity as you think and what consumes the majority of time and energy of your day. It absolutely baffles me and i hate it to the bone that, at the moment i'm part of it.

My dad was an entrepreneur. A good one to but still within the slowlane system (he earned a 1000 euro's per day. but he worked waaaay to many hours for it to be worthy imo).

I've always dreamed of doing my own thing. Seriously i don't give a single crap about the company i work for now or my boss. Vice versa so why should i?

I'm an absolute newbie to the entrepreneur world in terms of how i can get it off for myself.
Untill recently i've come by a thread who talked about this book called ' The millionaire Fastlane .'
At first i was like..''yeah this is cool.' ' I resonate with this alot actually'. 'but it probably is a scam' blabla.
But i've given it a shot and its absolutely amazing! What information.
I'm currently at 27 'change that dirty, stale oil!'

These are the first steps to becoming an fastlane entrepreneur, but i will get there for sure and so do you!

Thank you for reading.
Max

Excuse me for my english. I've tried my very best to make it as understandable as possible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
Awesome, a fellow Dutchman. Welcome!
@WebWizards sounds good, would be great to have some brainstorm sessions going on if you guys are up for that. @MaxV

WebWizards

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Europe
Awesome, a fellow Dutchman. Welcome!
@WebWizards sounds good, would be great to have some brainstorm sessions going on if you guys are up for that. @MaxV
Sound good. My Facebook is currenlty blocked. Long story but will post my name later when i can use it again.
It's good to have some like minded people. Maybe I also want to do some bitcoin/ crypto currency investing/daytrading.

MaxV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jun 24, 2016
@WebWizards @JDx
Nice to meet you guys ;).
Good to see there are some people from around to!

I Forgot to mention that my brother is like wise when talking fastlane/indiviual thinking. He's an inventor and is well on his way with following his dream!
Let me know guys!

Even though to me its still 'in de kinderschoenen'.
At the moment i'm really in the learningphase/mode.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...