The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

christellevs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2024
Lisbon
I've finished this book a couple of weeks ago. And it was a big mindset shifter.
I've been integrating the concepts into daily life. And it's made me realise what's truly needed to focus on and prioritise.
I've been recommending this book to my partner, and my family.
Thank you MJ!

Hermit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 28, 2024
Just finished it. Marked tons of page tags, underlined concepts and ideas. Now I just need to put it into action

Martymix

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2024
Arizona
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the Millionaire Fastlane and loved it! MJ thank you for being honest and helping those who want to leave the slow lane and jump into the Fastlane! Excited to grow together with this amazing community you have started for us! Sincerely, Dr. MJHernandez MD

sfreely

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 18, 2024
I read the book and it pulled back the curtain that leads to endless possibilities!

rww1313

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 9, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I wish I had this book the day it launched. I’ve been in the slow lane for a while and had my FTE last yr. I’ve read all three and am looking to change lanes. MJ, I appreciate ur approach…and honestly…

Rhinohorn Inc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2024
I am very pleased to say that I have read this book and it has completely changed my outlook. I have worked tirelessly in the corporate world and achieved what I thought was success, this book has confirmed my suspicions that I have been living in the slow-lane. I just can't narrow down on THE idea which is going to get me into the fastlane.

Motorstorm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 21, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Ive read it twice now.

Nesqic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read it and loved it

pmoriarty

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 24, 2024
just finished has tied together lots of ideas together. Real lightbulb moment. Thanks, fantastic read. "The best USPs are
short, clear and powerful. Long phrases get skipped over." words to live by.

Grycko

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2024

Thanks, MJ
read the book

buildpath

Next.js /React dev building in programmatic SEO
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Apr 10, 2019
TN
TMF was the first book I read on my kindle.

Planet Urth

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2024
Germany
Finished reading the book, started shifting things after a few chapters. Been a long time since I felt so energised to set myself up. Thank you.

jmussel

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2024
I've read Millionaire Fastlane and am halfway through The Great Rat-Race Escape.

I stumbled on your books while researching how to escape the rat race ironically. I'm approaching 50 and can't believe I'm not where I wanted to be 20 years ago. Things are about to change.

Thank you for your insight and motivation and straight forwardness. Just what I needed. Now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Just finished Reading, I feel like its the book i have been looking for that calls out all the bullshit and lays out reality.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.