The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shiva2392

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 27, 2021
A great book. I actually pre-ordered it , knowing it will be a valuable book like all MJ's books. Though not a great fan of romantic stories, I really enjoyed how MJ narrates the story of the couple making it big and how they dabbled with different ideas of getting rich before really understanding the meaning of MJ's ideas.

Anglepoised

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 15, 2021
If you read THE GREAT RAT RACE ESCAPE , please post here!

I'm happy to announce that my next full length book (444 pages, 16 hours Audible) is now available with a release date of Tuesday June 29th, 2021.

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

UNSCRIPTED - The Great Rat Race Escape : From Wage Slavery to Wealth, How to Start a Purpose Driven Business and Win Financial Freedom for a Lifetime
(Yes, really long but I was able to get to work on the cover!)

By all appearances, Jeff and Samantha Trotman are living the American Dream. But behind the white picket fence, they endure an American Nightmare. With little time for each other, a pile of debt, and Ferrari taste on a Ford budget, the ruse of affluence is killing them. Two respectable jobs and a lovely suburban house paint a pretty picture, but behind the ink is a broken marriage rife with meaningless work and dead dreams. And now, with an unplanned pregnancy, they’re facing a mid-life crisis twenty years early.

With little time and looming bankruptcy, the Trotmans are forced to face the red-pill truth they long denied: They were living, but they weren’t alive. Determined to resurrect their life and their marriage, the Trotmans plot a rat-race escape—only to find themselves more thickly in it.

As tensions rise and hope fades, follow along step-by-step as the Trotmans pivot to a new strategy and a new career: starting a business as entrepreneurs.

While they navigate their journey, you’ll learn 120 wealth-building strategies and principles that your mainstream financial guru won’t dare reveal—actionable concepts that will help you profit your way into the Unscripted 1%, an emerging economic class of entrepreneurs who enjoy a lifetime of freedom emancipated from miserly living and Wall Street's "save, pray, and wait" paradigm. Discover how one family escapes the rat-race grind and wins a lifetime of financial freedom, leaving behind the tyranny of meaningless jobs and mediocre living— and how you can too.

• The Bad Math Principle: Why most people will never escape the rat-race, much less earn financial freedom.
  • The 1/5/10 Strategy: How this one simple exercise will unearth your ultimate dream life while establishing a decision framework for its reality
  • The Honeypot Principle: Why the financial media's "invest a $100/mo for 40 years in indexed-funds" narrative is part of the same rat-race scheme, just a different side of the same rigged coin.
  • The Dual Change Strategy: The two divergent sides of change and how it can make you a fortune.
  • The Value Skew Strategy: How to find literally 1000s of business ideas and why you never need to "disrupt" or invent anything new or novel.
  • The Millionaire Payday Strategy: How to spot opportunities to hire yourself and earn an instant millionaire-making income.
  • The Cinderella Principle: Why starting a business based on a cultural trend or a fad is a horrible idea.
  • The Perseverance Strategy: Never struggle with motivation again; the four necessary ingredients to tap into unlimited motivation and determination, regardless of the obstacles in your way.
  • The Triangulated Value Strategy: Learn how to never quit three-feet from gold: The 3-pronged strategy in maximizing marketing yields while also illuminating the "quit or continue" decision.
  • and over 110+ more!
Don’t let the rat-race and its co-conspirators proclaim your life as non-essential. Don’t let the rat-race entice you to save your life away for the promise of an elderly retirement. Don’t let the rat-race lull you into a tedious existence medicated by television, video games, and trivial sporting events.

Go Unscripted , escape the rat-race, and win your happily-ever-after.

##### DOWNLOAD SAMPLE CHAPTERS
>>> If you'd like to download the first 40 pages, visit here.
View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
I officially already read all of your books! The story is actually really inspiring. Eventhough I prefer the first two books tbh, but it still find this really enjoy able and fun to read.

Good job sir!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Ok, here we are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 5

AcmeLee

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2022
Read TGRRE and I am now questioning and examining much more than my entrepreneurial journey

CanadianTrucker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2020
Canada
I’ve read the book. I liked how it told a story people can relate to. Unscripted is still my favourite!

Xavior

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 28, 2020
Just finishe

I'm happy to announce that my next full length book (444 pages, 16 hours Audible) is now available with a release date of Tuesday June 29th, 2021.

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

UNSCRIPTED - The Great Rat Race Escape : From Wage Slavery to Wealth, How to Start a Purpose Driven Business and Win Financial Freedom for a Lifetime

By all appearances, Jeff and Samantha Trotman are living the American Dream. But behind the white picket fence, they endure an American Nightmare. With little time for each other, a pile of debt, and Ferrari taste on a Ford budget, the ruse of affluence is killing them. Two respectable jobs and a lovely suburban house paint a pretty picture, but behind the ink is a broken marriage rife with meaningless work and dead dreams. And now, with an unplanned pregnancy, they’re facing a mid-life crisis twenty years early.

With little time and looming bankruptcy, the Trotmans are forced to face the red-pill truth they long denied: They were living, but they weren’t alive. Determined to resurrect their life and their marriage, the Trotmans plot a rat-race escape—only to find themselves more thickly in it.

As tensions rise and hope fades, follow along step-by-step as the Trotmans pivot to a new strategy and a new career: starting a business as entrepreneurs.

While they navigate their journey, you’ll learn 120 wealth-building strategies and principles that your mainstream financial guru won’t dare reveal—actionable concepts that will help you profit your way into the Unscripted 1%, an emerging economic class of entrepreneurs who enjoy a lifetime of freedom emancipated from miserly living and Wall Street's "save, pray, and wait" paradigm. Discover how one family escapes the rat-race grind and wins a lifetime of financial freedom, leaving behind the tyranny of meaningless jobs and mediocre living— and how you can too.

• The Bad Math Principle: Why most people will never escape the rat-race, much less earn financial freedom.
  • The 1/5/10 Strategy: How this one simple exercise will unearth your ultimate dream life while establishing a decision framework for its reality
  • The Honeypot Principle: Why the financial media's "invest a $100/mo for 40 years in indexed-funds" narrative is part of the same rat-race scheme, just a different side of the same rigged coin.
  • The Dual Change Strategy: The two divergent sides of change and how it can make you a fortune.
  • The Value Skew Strategy: How to find literally 1000s of business ideas and why you never need to "disrupt" or invent anything new or novel.
  • The Millionaire Payday Strategy: How to spot opportunities to hire yourself and earn an instant millionaire-making income.
  • The Cinderella Principle: Why starting a business based on a cultural trend or a fad is a horrible idea.
  • The Perseverance Strategy: Never struggle with motivation again; the four necessary ingredients to tap into unlimited motivation and determination, regardless of the obstacles in your way.
  • The Triangulated Value Strategy: Learn how to never quit three-feet from gold: The 3-pronged strategy in maximizing marketing yields while also illuminating the "quit or continue" decision.
  • and over 110+ more!
Don’t let the rat-race and its co-conspirators proclaim your life as non-essential. Don’t let the rat-race entice you to save your life away for the promise of an elderly retirement. Don’t let the rat-race lull you into a tedious existence medicated by television, video games, and trivial sporting events.

View attachment 40258
Just finished reading Unscripted !! It felt like MJ was Morpheus waking me up again from the matrix. Not the crappy new release though( It sucked as do many rebooted franchise movies, I call it "The curse of the overstretched franchise"). Anyway, I felt that you were adddresssing me personally. I have few ideas but am sitting on them instead of execution or burrying myself in books after books. I know the "wannabepreneur". Happy and grateful to have finished MJ's triple threat at the Scripted matrix dogma. Now its time to attack from all flanks!!

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
I loved the Escape # and 1/5/10 Planasy idea. The side story was pretty good minus the romantic stuff imo

Kaan Gullu

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 4, 2022

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
Read the great rat race escape . I liked how it continued with the info of the first 2 books and switched it up in a way that was entertaining to read while still learning.

a.nigg

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2021
Just finished it.
Out of all of MJs books, this is by far the best.
Even though there is not much new information compared to the other two, the way of writing really makes the theory stick.
Having this simple love story as part of the book is really an ingenious move and makes this book the best book I've read so far. I'm thankful for having the chance to read it.

mr.pi

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 24, 2020
Canada
MJ did a great job with this book. Theres a lot of parts in the fictional part that really resonated with me. It’s been a couple months since I finished it but really haven’t done anything. I know it only works once I put things into action. Making this is a first step at least stepping into a community that can support. Next step is to get my plantasy down. Grateful for the knowledge now need to start putting things into action.

Dimitra_P

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2022

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
Simply awesome! Left me inspired and committed to take the leap of faith (following preparation and hard work)!!

DirtyRat

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 6, 2021

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
I listened to all three books this past summer. After TMF I was awakened. Lately, it seems like I've been having mini FTE's every week at my full time job. Sometimes a couple a day. Did I mention I want out! Time to think outside the box, get out of the comfort zone and cruise the forum but above all take action!

JoeyH

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 4, 2021
Loved this book as much as the other two. I've listened to all on Audible and continually go back and re-listen as I find it so valuable to have this stuff drummed into your head. Awesome content.

vitalij24

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
Read the first 50 pages. Looks great.

aretheregods

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 7, 2022
I bought this immediately after hearing about its release. MJ is an instant read for me. His work has changed my life and continues to change it much for the better.

A-sop

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 25, 2017
Germany
I just downloaded the audible and am already up to chapter 10 - only 110 more to go!

ASINGH

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Jan 7, 2022
Trinidad & Tobago

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
I read this book 2 weeks ago. Was a bit hesitant however, I immediately started work on my 1/5/10 Plansy.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
I read the book and found it very insightful. I read it in a single day - I was hooked! Excellent work as always @MJ DeMarco !

bangL

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 31, 2021

- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Kobo
- Apple
- Barnes And Noble

##### SUMMARY

• and over 110+ more!

View attachment 40258

View attachment 40257
Hi MJ,

Thank you for your books and creating this forum for us. Your books are definitely my life-changer. Your books opened the door to many possibilities in the entrepreneur world that I didn't even think was possible before. Yes, no doubt the journey is challenging, but like you said, I rather die failing than not trying.

Your 3As strategy doesn't just apply to business. It can be apply to almost everything that required problem solving!! I used it when I failed a test, in poor friendships, and even when I have a bad day to troubleshoot what went wrong and how I can improve. It is so, so useful in my life and changed the way how I approach the world.

I love your tone, animated voice, energy. Your voice is chill, yet powerful, not like some intellectual college professor who bore you to sleep, but actually like my close friend giving me the wake up call. The Sam and Jeff story was a killer, by the way. There is no better way than how you format it in the book. That story really open my eyes that anything is possible with the right mindset and strategies.

Thank you again! I will definitely keep your strategies in mind as I continue fighting for my freedom.

Cheers!
Bang

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
MJ, I read your books and I determine, that the TGRRE is the easiest to read one. Thats due to not being native English speaking. And maybe, because I ordered the book in paper, which is easier to red for me.

Unhappily The value I get out of your books for me was not getting fully out of the lowlane system, but reading your ideas opened my eyes for a half of the world, I couldn’t cover or read in letters anywhere else.

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.