¡Brilliant!If you read THE GREAT RAT RACE ESCAPE , please post here!
I'm happy to announce that my next full length book (444 pages, 16 hours Audible) is now available with a release date of Tuesday June 29th, 2021.
- Audible Audiobook
- Amazon Paperback
- Amazon Kindle
- Google Play
- Barnes And Noble
UNSCRIPTED - The Great Rat Race Escape : From Wage Slavery to Wealth, How to Start a Purpose Driven Business and Win Financial Freedom for a Lifetime
(Yes, really long but I was able to get to work on the cover!)
By all appearances, Jeff and Samantha Trotman are living the American Dream. But behind the white picket fence, they endure an American Nightmare. With little time for each other, a pile of debt, and Ferrari taste on a Ford budget, the ruse of affluence is killing them. Two respectable jobs and a lovely suburban house paint a pretty picture, but behind the ink is a broken marriage rife with meaningless work and dead dreams. And now, with an unplanned pregnancy, they’re facing a mid-life crisis twenty years early.
With little time and looming bankruptcy, the Trotmans are forced to face the red-pill truth they long denied: They were living, but they weren’t alive. Determined to resurrect their life and their marriage, the Trotmans plot a rat-race escape—only to find themselves more thickly in it.
As tensions rise and hope fades, follow along step-by-step as the Trotmans pivot to a new strategy and a new career: starting a business as entrepreneurs.
While they navigate their journey, you’ll learn 120 wealth-building strategies and principles that your mainstream financial guru won’t dare reveal—actionable concepts that will help you profit your way into the Unscripted 1%, an emerging economic class of entrepreneurs who enjoy a lifetime of freedom emancipated from miserly living and Wall Street's "save, pray, and wait" paradigm. Discover how one family escapes the rat-race grind and wins a lifetime of financial freedom, leaving behind the tyranny of meaningless jobs and mediocre living— and how you can too.
No dejes que la carrera de ratas y sus co-conspiradores proclamen que tu vida no es esencial. No permita que la carrera de ratas lo incite a salvar su vida con la promesa de una jubilación de ancianos. No permita que la carrera de ratas lo adormezca en una existencia tediosa medicada por la televisión, los videojuegos y los eventos deportivos triviales.
- The Bad Math Principle: Why most people will never escape the rat-race, much less earn financial freedom.
- The 1/5/10 Strategy: How this one simple exercise will unearth your ultimate dream life while establishing a decision framework for its reality
- The Honeypot Principle: Why the financial media's "invest a $100/mo for 40 years in indexed-funds" narrative is part of the same rat-race scheme, just a different side of the same rigged coin.
- The Dual Change Strategy: The two divergent sides of change and how it can make you a fortune.
- The Value Skew Strategy: How to find literally 1000s of business ideas and why you never need to "disrupt" or invent anything new or novel.
- The Millionaire Payday Strategy: How to spot opportunities to hire yourself and earn an instant millionaire-making income.
- The Cinderella Principle: Why starting a business based on a cultural trend or a fad is a horrible idea.
- The Perseverance Strategy: Never struggle with motivation again; the four necessary ingredients to tap into unlimited motivation and determination, regardless of the obstacles in your way.
- The Triangulated Value Strategy: Learn how to never quit three-feet from gold: The 3-pronged strategy in maximizing marketing yields while also illuminating the "quit or continue" decision.
- and over 110+ more!
Vaya sin guión, escape de la carrera de ratas y gane su felices para siempre.
##### DESCARGAR CAPÍTULOS DE MUESTRA
>>> Si desea descargar las primeras 40 páginas, visite aquí.
View attachment 40258
View attachment 40257
I loved the book, especially its unorthodox format with the side-plot of the Trotman family.
I've listened to it and enjoyed it a lot. There was people being critical of the book as being reruns of TMFL and Unscripted . I thought there was much of the same information as well but find it hard to be critical. All three books are extremely entertaining and provide valuable information in different ways. I enjoyed all 3 books and how they come across and deliver a point thru different story lines. I now am going back and listening to the other books.
I might be a little biased since I have lived in the northwest suburbs of Chicago my whole life and enjoy the geographical references.
Join Fastlane Insiders.