...and I'm finally getting around to reading the book! That just goes to show how much great information is on this wonderful forum. My girl had just bought a kindle, and I bought the book as soon as we she signed onto Amazon. After reading what I read so far, I'm only 16% deep into it, I'm asking and kicking myself as to why the hell didn't I read this book before? I mean the forum helped me a TON, but damn the book really made me realize how a$$ backwards I did things last year.
Though I was involved in some pretty cool stuff, thanks to the skills and knowledge I had learned from this forum, I realized that I didn't complete the whole equation.
So now, with the few failures that I have made, I'm re-branding my company and am planning a re-release, complete with a professional website and all. I'm networking my a$$ off, so I know that will pay off, but now, more than ever I am motivated as hell!!! I'm ready to really take the next big step and am ready to do whatever it takes to make it! It's going to be hard, but damn it, it ain't impossible! let's do this!! :banana:

Though I was involved in some pretty cool stuff, thanks to the skills and knowledge I had learned from this forum, I realized that I didn't complete the whole equation.
So now, with the few failures that I have made, I'm re-branding my company and am planning a re-release, complete with a professional website and all. I'm networking my a$$ off, so I know that will pay off, but now, more than ever I am motivated as hell!!! I'm ready to really take the next big step and am ready to do whatever it takes to make it! It's going to be hard, but damn it, it ain't impossible! let's do this!! :banana:

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
