The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's Lonely At The Top: Dating Slowlane Women

Disciple

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 23, 2014
I believe any man or woman can ruin you if they really want too. Seems this thread is filled with women are the enemy. Last time I remember, both men and women make stupid choices, have the art of control, manipulation, and the art of seduction going on. Both can be con-artists. I believe it's easy to blame the opposite sex, but hey, "Let's be grown up about it and take responsibility for the part we play."
While I do agree with you, divorces favor those that make the least money. I suppose this is as much a reply to you as it is to this thread. As a general rule, men work more overtime, work more undesirable jobs (sewage work, construction, etc...), and work in higher paying fields than women. There are cases where women are the primary bread winner in the household, and in similar fashion, tend to get screwed over just as well as the men would.

Of course, these all differ from where you live, where the divorce takes place, and under what circumstances, such as religion or whether adultery was involved. But in the United States, there are significantly more stay-at-home mothers than stay-at-home fathers. (Believe it was around 40-1, but I'd have to check.) More often than not, when a divorce takes place in these situations, the law favors the women, because they do not work. Once children are brought into the picture, the parent who makes the least will be more likely to quit their job, and the stay-at-home mothers vs fathers tends to favor that women get into this position more than men do.

That said, like all adult decisions, and must be made with the utmost gravity. There are far to many young couples getting married because they couldn't keep their belt fastened. Even worse when these individuals don't have the proper income in the first place to raise themselves, let alone a spouse and a child. Finances should be a big part of the decision when marriage happens. Especially if there's long-term plans of children.

Don't be irresponsible with your life, or your money, and you should be fine. And you really should be in a set income bracket if kids are being planned.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I suppose I just believe we all need to own up to the responsibility of our actions, behaviors, and choices. So, statistics are just an excuse usually to me, and sometimes accurate and other times inaccurate depending on how they came up with that figure. I believe your gender doesn't really have a whole lot to do with how you use your brain and make choices.

Just for fun! Sex I.D.
http://www.medicaldaily.com/do-you-...reveals-sex-id-using-visual-challenges-292018

Last edited:

Disciple

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 23, 2014
I suppose I just believe we all need to own up to the responsibility of our actions, behaviors, and choices.
Yup.

So, statistics are just an excuse usually to me, and sometimes accurate and other times inaccurate depending on how they came up with that figure.
I think it depends on the statistics. A survey about stay-at-home mothers is pretty easy to come up with, especially with tax documentation, paycheck records, etc... But when something more complicated enters the picture, such as divorce statistics, the numbers just doesn't paint the complete picture, and minute details are left out to explain the numbers.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Women don't do fastlane, so it's useless to expect them to be like that.

Don't try to correct her.

What you should look for is if she is compatible with YOUR fastlane.

On the basis of how you describe her she seems like a good catch.

*woman who does FL hangs head in shame*

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Women don't do fastlane, so it's useless to expect them to be like that.
13kc67.jpg

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
"Here's the kicker, the thing about wealth you must get; women care less about money itself than about what it represents about the guy who made it. Financial success is a powerful indicator of the physical health, mental health, and willpower required for hard, sustained work; the intelligence, openess, and creativity required for a professional career or entrepreneurial success; and the right balance of agreeableness and assertiveness required to get along with coworkers and customers without being exploited."

"Multiple studies show that women choose the entrepreneur because his traits, like intelligence and hard work, were directly responsible for his success, where as the lottery winner just had dumb luck."

"Almost all women would rather have an interesting fun kind husband with a solid middle class income than a dull, disconnected workoholic millionaire."

"There is a very simple evolutionary explanation for why woman don't care about money as much as they care about what it represents: ourprehistoric ancestors didn't have money until a few thousand years ago...What they evolved to care about is resources."

-Mate by Tucker Max(Author of Assholes Finish First) and Dr. Geoffrey Miller(Professorof Evoltuonary Psychology at University of New Mexico)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.