The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this the Golden idea? Need your thoughts

Idea threads

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello fellow fasrlaners

I really want to share this with you.

I'm making this message in Chengdu, China ( hooray for vpn).

I go to China to give training and lectures, very nice of course and it is well paid. But since I am thinking the fastlane way, I'm constantly thinking of a way to scale, and China is of course perfect for scaling.

And then it hit me, when I was in the plain from Beijing to Chengdu this golden idea came along.

I going to set up a distribution line to provide support products from the Netherlands. I have a contact in China who really wants to help and we trust each other now ( yes it takes some time in China). We going to provide products in the field of special needs (like autism) for families. Already families ask me where they can order such products.

Things I have achieved the last 3,5 years.
  • It is a niche market
  • I build a name, brand who the Chinese trust (wrote a ebook that is shared for free, to build the brand)
  • I control the price
  • And now I can scale.

What do you think of this idea? Do people have experience with distribution , especially to China?

Please give me your thoughts,

Greetings from Chengdu, Andre

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I think you are sitting on a potential goldmine in the position you are but I am not sure about that particular market as I never researched it. But I know you would have a huge advantage of just about every eCom if you are directly in China.

I know a young guy that decided to fly to China and set up a yoga mats factory for his Amazon business and fastlaned in one year.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.